PDA

View Full Version : Alice in Wonderland Souveniers?

emilysmommy
02-22-2008, 02:03 PM
Does anyone know of any Alice in Wonderland items you can buy at any of the Disney parks or Downtown Disney? My daughter loves Alice and last time we were there I couldn't even find a t-shirt with Alice on it.
Thanks

OhToodles!
02-22-2008, 05:09 PM
I believe it was June last year that I saw an Alice costume (like the princess dresses) for the first time. I think I saw it at Epcot in the UK - where Pooh usually is.
Also, I think the Disney store may have some Alice stuff (recently they've had adult stuff at least) if you want to get something before you go.

Good Luck! I love Alice too. I'm thinking of being her for the MNSSHP. :mpumpkin:

LauraleeH
02-22-2008, 05:21 PM
I remember seeing lots of Alice in World of Disney a few years ago! They had some pretty cute stuff...

BelleLovesTheBeast
02-22-2008, 08:09 PM
World of Disney carries a some Alice items. They had coffee mugs, clothes and snowglobes in Sept. I bought one of the snowglobes and a Cheshire Cat t-shirt that had rhinestones on it.

MickeyChick
02-22-2008, 09:43 PM
There's actually a really cute Alice shirt on clearance for like $5 I think at disneyshopping dot com.

CaptainJessicaSparrow
02-23-2008, 03:14 AM
For the most part, Alice is hard to come by at WDW. We're limited to just a few things here and there. And very limited on clothes. Some stuff never even makes it to the stores and goes straight to outlet stores.

Same thing can be said for Mulan, Giselle, and Pocahontas merchandise.

Tink#64
02-23-2008, 09:44 AM
The day we visited DHS during our last trip I was wearing an Alice in Wonderland t-shirt that I bought at Fashion Shop at home & I was asked by a couple of people where I got it! I didn't realize they were so hard to come by! :confused:

Jeff
02-23-2008, 01:34 PM
My daughter also loves and collects Alice stuff. In late December we found a very nice tea pot and tea cup with saucer in the Candy shop on Main Street in the MK.

Sammyjo
03-02-2008, 04:43 PM
Disney outlet online has a few Alice items on clearance. It might make a neat predisney treat. :mickey:

DDuck66
03-03-2008, 10:43 AM
I was at DHS this Sunday and they had a really nice tea set and I saw several different Cheshire Cat shirts and hats. You can also try the GF as they have an afternoon Tea Party with Alice and the gang.

poeticeclipse
03-13-2008, 03:45 PM
I bought an Alice wallet at the Emporium about 4 years ago. Long story short... I ended up giving it to a die hard Alice fan that I just ended up meeting because he worked at a restaurant I went to in Chicago and he saw my wallet when I went to pay.

The next year I went back to WDW and figured there was no way i'd find the same wallet. Sure enough... I found it!! I still have it and i'll never give it up. Two years ago I found Alice flip flops that match my wallet exactly at the $10 and under store at the Marketplace. Talk about finding the goods of Alice!

kbean
03-13-2008, 04:00 PM
Tee shirts and a 11inch cheshire cat stuff animal. Thats all i found tuesday there.

Young@Heart
03-13-2008, 09:11 PM
2 years ago I got a great Alice shirt at the villains store in DHS. It also has the Queen of Hearts on it (one of my all-time favorite characters!). It was pricey, around $50, and has rhinestones on it. It's probably my favorite shirt of all time.