PDA

View Full Version : question about PI club age requirements

Tink2002
02-22-2008, 01:52 PM
Age Requirements: As of January 1, 2007, you must be 21 or older to enter BET Soundstage, 8TRAX, Mannequins Dance Palace, Motion and Rock 'n' Roll Beach Club. Those under 18 will no longer be admitted to these clubs.

**I was reading this on a site earlier and got pretty confused... what about ages 18-21? Are they allowed in with someone over 21? From what I understood nobody under 21 was allowed in any more, but the above explanation puzzled me a little.

FlaTinkRAMESAM
02-22-2008, 02:50 PM
They USED to allow 18 and up into those clubs... there were 2 clubs that were already 21 and up before this.

chick20679
02-23-2008, 01:49 PM
I think the statement you read was simply incorrect, b/c you are right - 21+ only for those clubs.
Adventurer's Club & Comedy Club are still all ages (18 & under must be accomanied by an adult)

beksy
02-25-2008, 09:44 PM
We just got back and went to PI for the first time this trip. My sister is 19 (I'm 25) so she got a hand stamp instead of a wristband that let her into the Adventurer's Club and Comedy Wharehouse but she could not go in the others or, of course, drink alcohol. Still a great time for the 18-21 age group though in these 2 clubs! :party:

CaptainJessicaSparrow
02-26-2008, 03:15 PM
I think it reads perfectly and clearly. People under 21 will not be admitted into those clubs. Period. And it says the same thing you thought in the first place.

Maybe it's just me though. This was also already discussed quite thoroughly in another thread.

Tink2002
02-26-2008, 05:49 PM
I think it reads perfectly and clearly. People under 21 will not be admitted into those clubs. Period. And it says the same thing you thought in the first place.

Maybe it's just me though. This was also already discussed quite thoroughly in another thread.

the contradiction lies in that it says only those 21 and over will be admitted, and then says that those under 18 will no longer be - there's a gap there. I hadn't looked into it ever before because I was under 18 in the first place on our last trip, and I also just recently started posting on intercot again so I did not see the other thread. Not that there's ever anything wrong with just running a question by intercotees in the first place....