PDA

View Full Version : Ever have a Disney Day?

buzznwoodysmom
02-22-2008, 09:15 AM
Last night my family and I had so many Disney moments! We went out to dinner last night. On the way Landon spotted a Test Track Mickey antenna topper. TT is one of their favorite rides at Epcot and we had never seen that antenna topper before.

We ate at a Japaneese Habatchi (sp?) place. The first time the kids ever ate at this type of restuarant was in Epcot so they will forever link any Habatchi place to Epcot. We even pretend we are in Epcot sometimes when we eat here. :blush: We were seated with another family and the boys immediately announced to the family that they "ate at a place just like this in Disney World". The other family tells us that they just went for Mardi Gras and we told them that we were just there over Thanksgiving. The couple had been twice before, but this was their first trip with their son and in the mom's words "We are now hooked!". We had the best time chatting about WDW with them and upon leaving she said maybe we'll see each other in Disney some day! What a great dinner.

After dinner we hear a local radio station is giving away trips and one of them is to Disney. The boys couldn't wait to get home to log on to their website and enter.

Then we stopped at a new Home Depot before heading home and the boys collected Mickey Heads from the Disney paint line. I normally don't allow them to take things like this, but they were so darn cute and it just completed our Disney Day!!

Has anyone ever had a day or night when Disney just keeps popping up?

Bethis26fan
02-22-2008, 09:20 AM
I've had days like that, in fact that was how I talked my cousin into the trip this oct. I told her there shouldn't be that many disney things around if we were goint that it must be meant for us to go.

Aurora
02-22-2008, 10:14 AM
...Then we stopped at a new Home Depot before heading home and the boys collected Mickey Heads from the Disney paint line. ...

:laughing: Ha ha ha.... We've done this too for a Disney fix!! :blush:

kakn7294
02-22-2008, 11:37 AM
Then we stopped at a new Home Depot before heading home and the boys collected Mickey Heads from the Disney paint line.My girls love these too although like you, I don't let them take them often. Once in a while, though, it's just fun to bring them home. Isn't it great to have a "Disney" day even when not at WDW? :thumbsup:

ljv1975
02-22-2008, 03:20 PM
Then we stopped at a new Home Depot before heading home and the boys collected Mickey Heads from the Disney paint line. I normally don't allow them to take things like this, but they were so darn cute and it just completed our Disney Day!!

We were just at Home Depot a few days ago and DD2 spotted the Mickey paint chips. I allowed her to pick 2 (blue and lime green, of all colors!!). I wouldn't let her take them every time, but she just thought they were so interesting that I figured a couple wouldn't hurt. :secret: