PDA

View Full Version : Spirit of Aloha

BuzzLiteYear
02-21-2008, 11:44 PM
We have reservations for SOA in August. Does anyone have an opinion, good or bad, on the entertainment and food? If you have also been to Ohana, I would appreciate a comparison.

Celakip
02-22-2008, 07:57 AM
SOA is good, but it is our least favorite between it, Hoop-De-Doo Revue, and Mickey's Backyard BBQ.

DizneyRox
02-22-2008, 11:19 AM
Everyone has their own opinions, but you couldn't pay me to go back to Spirit of Aloha. I wouldn't waste my money on it, not even with "free" dining.

disneycouple2004
02-22-2008, 12:09 PM
Everyone has their own opinions, but you couldn't pay me to go back to Spirit of Aloha. I wouldn't waste my money on it, not even with "free" dining.

I COULD NOT AGREE MORE !!

:ditto:

PS Ohana's is wonderful...we love the food everytime !!

GrmGrninGost
02-22-2008, 12:25 PM
My family and myself loved SoA! We had a great time and are looking forward to going back! The food was good and the entertainment outstanding! :mickey:

DizNee143
02-22-2008, 01:25 PM
eh...its ok..i probably wont go back until i have kids if i have to..its really not all that..its a pretty good show..but i dunno..just didnt really WOW me the two times ive been there..

TFrauts
02-22-2008, 04:42 PM
DH and I went to SoA on our honeymoon....THe food was OK, the entertainment(dancing part) was really good!! At the beginning of the show, There is this really long drawn out skit! It is really boring, and really doesn't have much to do with the actual dancing!! The skit is poor quality...I personally think Disney could do a much better job with it! I think your money would be much better spend at Hoop de doo!

tjstrike
02-23-2008, 01:36 AM
SOA - Show was bad and the food was even worse.

Ohana's is good though.

BuzzLiteYear
02-23-2008, 02:15 PM
Thanks to all! The more I hear about it, the less I want to chance it. It seems the bad reviews out number the good ones by a wide margin. I think we may reconsider and follow one of the other suggestions. Thanks again :cool: