PDA

View Full Version : Resort Refill Cups

DisneyCouture
02-21-2008, 06:25 PM
Does anyone know if POR Riverside has those refill beverage cups that everyone is always talking about? If they do how much is it and where do u buy it? Also, where do u go to fill it up? Thanks!:mickey:

vamaggie
02-21-2008, 06:26 PM
The refillable mugs are about $12 (unless they have gone up from Nov). You should be able to get it at the food court and refill it there too for the length of your stay.

Camping Mom
02-21-2008, 08:22 PM
I paid 12.49 I think for mine in January. They are refillable at the food court.

jszczur5
02-24-2008, 12:37 AM
Does anyone know if POR Riverside has those refill beverage cups that everyone is always talking about? If they do how much is it and where do u buy it? Also, where do u go to fill it up? Thanks!:mickey:

They are refillable at the self-serve beverage stations at the food court. We use ours for coffee in the morning, soda and lemonade during the day, and coffee, tea or hot choc. in the evening. My youngest son also really likes the soda slushie drink.

Genie1953
02-24-2008, 01:06 AM
They sure do. We bought ours as soon as we checked in...before we even took our luggage to our room. Every morning we filled them on our way to the parks...by the time we had waited for the bus and traveled to the park we were finished drinking whatever we had in them. Then we put them away in our backpack and once in the park we rinsed them out and put them back into the back pack. They are light weight and fit nicely in our back pack so it worked out well. Then once we got back to our hotel, before we went back to our room, we washed them at the food court, filled them again and then headed off to our room. :mickey: