PDA

View Full Version : Crowds 4/4-4/12

m&mzmom
02-21-2008, 03:18 PM
Hi Experts - we are usually January WDW goers but couldn't wait all the way unitl next year!!! So we are going the week of 4/5-4/12. Since Easter is earlier this year, do you anticipate that the spring break crowds will be thinned out by then? Our schools here revolve SB around Easter so I am hopeful!!

Beast_fanatic
02-21-2008, 09:35 PM
With Easter so early this year, it's made predicting the crowds at this time a bit more difficult. I would think the crowds will be at least moderate, and they very well could be large as I think some school systems will still have breaks going on.

wedway fan
02-21-2008, 10:19 PM
we'll be there the same week, and have fretted about this very thing. i've gotten the sense from the boards here over the past year that because of the early easter and many different spring break times that it won't be holiday-crowded but may be more crowded than i had initially hoped.

another site which posts estimates on crowds rates most of the days that week between a 6 and an 8 (on a 1-empty to 10-jam packed scale) in all the parks.

i've long ago given up hope that it will be light, and am just working on the "at least we'll be in disney" philosophy!:mickey:

javamama
02-24-2008, 03:38 PM
We're headed down 4/13-4/19, and what I based things on was Easter. I figure 3 weeks after Easter, we should be ok. I was down there last year 4/21-4/25, and the crowds were very light for most things--I think we walked on a few rides. We're catholic, and it seems at least where we live the catholic schools, and public are doing Spring breaks together, when I was kid the always did Easter Break not Spring Break--kwim? So I'm hoping this is true for lots of places, that way kids will for the most part be back in school. I'll keep an eye out for your crowd info when you get back, since I'll be leaving then.