PDA

View Full Version : Countdown to March

TinkRocks
02-21-2008, 01:56 PM
So what do y'all think will happen in March?

New rooms? New area to explore? New items? New magic? Dare I say it - the release of flying carpet magic or Twilight Zone lightning magic?

jjramsey
02-21-2008, 03:14 PM
Full use Treasure Detector Magic...unless it is given at the end of this month...please!!!!

mickeytinkerbellprincess
02-21-2008, 10:47 PM
New rooms? New area to explore? New items? New magic? Dare I say it - the release of flying carpet magic or Twilight Zone lightning magic?

Twilight Zone lightning for sure :D And I thought the TOT teleporters wouldn't enough! :P

WDWfanatic742
02-22-2008, 02:31 AM
I'm just going to shed myself the disappointment that I will have and not wish for anything. So if nothing comes out, I was right and if they do have something new then I am happy something came out :mickey:

chrisb26
02-29-2008, 02:06 PM
Well we now know what the next theme is are you ready for it? I'll give you a hint its been a theme in VMK 2 times before...

That's right its...

Pirates Month

I have to say that doesn't make me all that happy I mean we have already had this two times before do we really need to have this for the third time?

Chescat
02-29-2008, 05:36 PM
Its interesting they decide to bring Pirate month back, when on Pirates Online we just got all our new clothes, jewelry, tattoos and the barber this week. Coincedence, hmm. Isn't VMK an advertising tool.

Course I don't think we'll be seeing the same costumes that we have over there. Things have gotten a bit, what's a good word, girls need sweaters and guys need shirts. :jaw::eek: I think Erin would fit in good now, since she's always needed a sweater in pirates.

I'm hoping this is a rehash of last year, we need time to build our credits up again. From what I've been reading from the programmer rooms this week, we got two new magic's coming and they are hinting again at magic carpet. :cool: