PDA

View Full Version : CBR Pool Refurb

Jeff G
02-21-2008, 10:45 AM
The CBR pool refurbishment is slated to be finished on 9/15. From past experiences how well do these schedules stay on track?

We booked here last fall using the bounce back plan. At the time it wasn't diclosed to us that this is slated for rehab. I tried to move our ressie but if we do we loose the free dining. Being there are side pools that would still be open this isn't the end of the road but it would be nice to have it finished before we arrive.

Figment!
02-21-2008, 12:50 PM
It's hard to say as pool refurbishments are not typically done to this magnitude.

In general, the more major the refurbishment the more likely they are to meet and end date.

crazeedizneefinatic
02-21-2008, 12:53 PM
I cannot comment on the pool date but if you really want to be there when the pool is done keep calling back. The CM you talked too may have been willing to help. I have never had to rearrange dates or anything but have found it depends on who you talk with and who is more willing. I have read threads here that have mentioned people moving hotels and still keeping their free dining in place. I would try again. Good luck!

Jeff G
02-21-2008, 01:41 PM
I have read threads here that have mentioned people moving hotels and still keeping their free dining in place. I would try again. Good luck!

Wendy is trying for me, unfortunatley I'm trying to move three rooms on the bounce back program which is making it almost impossible. Thanks for the advice.