PDA

View Full Version : Quick POR trundle bed question

Cindy'smom
02-21-2008, 08:05 AM
Leaving for POR tonight! :joy: I have a quick question about the trundle beds. Are they automatically in the AB rooms, or do you need to request one? Somewhere I read something about a nightly charge for them. Is this the case? I originally didn't think we would need one, but the DDs might like to spread out a little. Just a thought. Thanks!:mickey:

#1donaldfan
02-21-2008, 08:17 AM
We've never been charged for it as far as I can tell, but there are 5 of us, so we HAVE to have one.......can I be a little jealous of you right now.....I wish I was going, we need to get out of the snow and ice.....anyway, have a great trip....!!!

tink2006
02-21-2008, 08:29 AM
POR is our favorite resort. We have stayed there almost every time...However, I do not know much about the trundle beds. We always stay at the Mansions. I jusy wanted to say have a GREAT time!

RoosMomKanga
02-21-2008, 08:31 AM
I would call direct to the hotel and request one. You never know...they could have you in a room in the Mansions (no trundle) even though you requested AB. I know both POR and POFQ were full last week when we arrived. This could be a problem if you're arriving late in the day. Have a blast! :mickey:

sainter
02-21-2008, 09:11 AM
Not sure what the correct answer is, but we have stayed in AB every time and every time had a trundle which we had not requested. I do not believe there is a charge for it regardless.

ibrowse17
02-21-2008, 10:13 AM
We stayed in AB a couple of weeks ago, and had a trundle under one of the beds. I had no idea it was even there until we were getting ready to leave and I saw it while checking to make sure we were not forgetting anything. We did not request it, and did not pay for it. From the looks of it, it must only be used for kids. I do not think an adult could use it, as it would just be too small.

Cindy'smom
02-21-2008, 10:55 AM
Thank you for your quick replies. With the hour we will be checking in (around 2:00am) I am not holding out hope for any request. I did request an AB building, but realize we will pretty much get what ever is left. We could always check into changing rooms the next day if something came available. Seems like a bit of a hassle, but one DD is coming down with a cough and cold and I'm sure her sister would appreciate not having to sleep with her.

Thank you for your well wishes. It looks like we will have some rough weather next week, but I don't care! I am SO looking forward to escaping all this snow and ice and being at Disney! Off to pack......................:mickey:

senderella
02-21-2008, 11:01 AM
We have stayed at POR several times and there has always been a trundle. One of the boys always seems to get it out, but we have never been charged for it.
Have fun....I am very jealous!