PDA

View Full Version : Dining Plan Help Please

Martino
02-21-2008, 07:31 AM
Hi, can someone help me with the following question please?

We have ddp included for our next 2 week visit 18 August. This time there are 3 parties (7 people) on one booking (3 Rooms) .

Room 1 DW - DS - and ME (3)
Room 2 DD - DD Partner (2)
Room 3 Mom - Lucille (Family Friend) (2)

From Figments help on the DDP it states the following:-

[
I]Q: How are Disney Dining Plan credits stored?

A: Disney Dining Plan credits for the whole party on the Magic My Way package are “pooled” on the Key to the World card of each Guest vacationing on the same package.

Note: In the case of multiple rooms on the same package, the credits will be pooled per room.[/I]

Does this then mean that the credits will be pooled by 3 (rooms) equally, or if requested can the credits still be pooled by individuals room key?

If not, I wouldn't have enough credits on my room for three of us, and the others would have too many??

Confused?? Iam?:confused:

We may not always be together, so this could prove difficult

Thanks for any help.

Also, quite fancy trying the Fantasmic Dinner Package - can you use the DDP at Hollywood and Vine?

AuntDJ
02-21-2008, 09:19 AM
DDP credits are pooled by room...so in room 1 you, DW and DS would have your credits on YOUR cards.

Room 2 would have DD & DD partners meals on their Cards

Room 3 would have mom and friend on their cards.

Have fun!

DJ

Figment!
02-21-2008, 09:24 AM
Hi Martin,

The Standard Policy used to be that each Guest's key would have access to the the alloted credits per person times the number of people booked in their room, however; there have been several recent Guest reports that this has changed in 2008. The new reported policy is that each Guest has access to the alloted number of credits per person times the total number of Guests booked on that package regardless of how they are booked into rooms.

As soon as the Staff can confirm that this is a change to the standard policy, we will update the FAQ.

For the time being I have added a note about the current Guest reports to the FAQ.