PDA

View Full Version : My New Top 10 Attractions and Parks!!

A Foolish Mortal
02-20-2008, 09:43 PM
I just got back from a four day disney trip, and my top rides list have changed dramatically.

10. Spaceship Earth
I waited 50 minutes for this ride, since it was not "officially" open yet, and the wait was worth it. I loved the moving cave paintings on the walls! My favorite part had to be the end, where you personalized your own version of the future. I didn't stop laughing for such a long time!

9. Mission:SPACE (orange version)
I experienced the Green and Orange versions of the ride, and while the Green version was okay, the Orange version is miles better than the green version. Nothing beats the feeling of landing on Mars.

8. Muppet Vision 3-D
My absolute favorite 3-D show. Hilarious from beginning to end, with the best preshow of any disney attraction. Ms. Piggy's solo performance is one of the funniest things I've ever seen in my life. This movie never gets old.

7. Haunted Mansion
After getting the much needed overhaul, the new attraction looks great!!! The attic is so creepy now... the bride looks a million percent better now. I love the floating crystal ball!

6. Rock'n'Rollercoaster Starring Aerosmith
First of all, this ride has the best fastpass line. Definetly get fastpasses for this. The blast is one of my favorite elements of any Disney attraction. Along with the soundtrack, this ride rocks!

5. Splash Mountain
A classic... I see it every time I go. One of the most enjoyable Disney rides out there!

4. Soarin'
This ride gives you a rush. It is exciting and mellow at the same time, and is extremely enjoyable.

3. Dinosaur
Being the scariest ride at Disney makes this one of the most fun rides. I always scream at the huge Carnotauras, then laugh, then scream some more.

2. Expedition Everest
This got bumped off my number one spot. Still an amazing ride. Best in Animal Kingdom!!!

1. The Twilight Zone Tower of Terror
The single greatest ride I've ever been on. From the queue, to the ride, every element of this ride is absolutely amazing. NOT TO BE MISSED! In my opinion, if you have not experienced this ride, you have not experienced Disney at its best.

PARKS
4. Animal Kingdom (Sorry... just a little less entertaining this time around. Only last by a little bit.
3. Magic Kingdom (after I've experienced Splash... I feel a little let down with the rest of the park)
2. Epcot (park you can spend the most time at... loads of stuff to do!)
1. Disney's Hollywood Studios (just having Muppets and the Tower in this park makes it #1)

There you have it! My top 10 and top 4. Feel free to agree/disagree (or both)...

#1donaldfan
02-20-2008, 10:10 PM
Your signature says' your EE #1 fan, but you say TOT is your #1 ride.....so you've got at least two Disney vices I see just from a quick glance...not to worry you'll pick up more and more Disney vices till you just want to hide out somewhere in the park and live there like the 'ol hermit...ha, ha !!!!! Your fav's are pretty close to ours not much to complain about here .....glad you had a great trip !!:mickey:

A Foolish Mortal
02-20-2008, 10:16 PM
There. I changed my signature. I feel bad that I ever doubted Tower was number 1.... :mickey:

#1donaldfan
02-20-2008, 10:30 PM
No one said you could not have more than one #1.......after I get off of each ride it's my #1 till the next one.......it's not a bad thing to "rotate" them around some....that way they don't ever get "old"......to be honest with all, TOT is the only ride that gets me scared...don't know why but for some reason it does...I just don't like the "falling" feeling....I like all the others....it's just that one....and my kids think I'm a chicken????? go figure, I was the coolest ever till I showed 'em my chicken side......I'll still ride it, but I don't have to like it !!!

CaptSmee
02-20-2008, 10:35 PM
Nice list! I enjoyed it! I don't know if I could make a top 10 as in depth as you did!

crazeedizneefinatic
02-20-2008, 10:43 PM
I
10. Spaceship Earth
I waited 50 minutes for this ride, since it was not "officially" open yet, and the wait was worth it. I loved the moving cave paintings on the walls! My favorite part had to be the end, where you personalized your own version of the future. I didn't stop laughing for such a long time!

Thanks for the list, alot of your favorites were ours too. I was so happy to see Spaceship Earth finally at the top of someones list! I have high hopes for it too but there have been so many threads about how people were so let down and hated it? I cannot wait to experience ourselves in September!

A Foolish Mortal
02-21-2008, 05:01 PM
Well, it wasn't really at the top of my list, but it was at the top part of my post.