PDA

View Full Version : Marrakesh

MississippiDisneyFreak
02-20-2008, 05:10 PM
On our upcoming trip, we have planned to eat at Marrakesh...I really would like to eat there, I like trying new things and the belly dancer part is neat....my concern is I have a really picky eater (age 13), do they offer any additional items other than I see on the internet menus....I'm more concerned about the sauces and spices it looks like they put on the meat.....I'm wondering if Coral Reef might be a better choice for him, but would prefere marrakesh.

Natazu
02-20-2008, 06:25 PM
Marrakesh isn't as exotic as it seems. But just in case, the kids menu has chicken tenders, pasta, and a hamburger (well, basically a hamburger). Another good choice at Marrakesh for the picky is the roast lamb or the lemon chicken.

SignguyTom
02-20-2008, 11:15 PM
Most WDW restaurants also have kids items not necessarily on the official menu. You know... mac & cheese, hot dogs, spaghetti, etc. Just ask. They can probably provide you with an adult sized serving if the kids meal is too small. ENJOY!

RAIDER
02-21-2008, 04:04 AM
I am in agreement with my fellow intercotees ..The food isnt all spicey and they do have kids menus .
The food is great as well as the atmosphere ..I agree the lamb is fantastic :thumbsup::number1:

LauraF
02-21-2008, 10:27 AM
I liked the restaurant much better than the food - I found my couscous very bland and the vegetables overdone, but the decor and dancer were excellent. OTOH, my BF found the spices too much for him (he has a weak tummy). We got him a glass of milk and he was fine, but we probably won't ever go back because of that.

MississippiDisneyFreak
02-22-2008, 10:53 AM
:mickey: Thanks for the information...if he can get a hamburger or chicken tenders, he will be fine. However, he is a big 13 I'm wondering if those kid sized portions would be enough. Is the chicken like a routisserie chicken, he will eat something like that.

garymacd
02-22-2008, 11:30 AM
We were very surprised when we ate at Marrakesh. It was not that spicy. It was actually sweeter since they use honey in a lot of their dishes.