PDA

View Full Version : Shades of Green luggage transfer

Von-Drake
02-20-2008, 02:09 PM
On our upcoming trip we are staying our first night (travel to Disney Day) at the Pop and then will be at the Shades of Green for the remainder of our stay. We called the Disney Reservation line last week to confirm our Pop ressie and I was shocked to find out that they do not offer luggage transfer to SOG! They suggested that SOG might offer such service, but since it is not a Disney Resort, Disney does not offer it. Now I got to get my dad to to call and ask SOG since those reservations are in his name. :confused:

BronxTigger
02-20-2008, 02:52 PM
I don't think they do offer that service.

What you can do is take a cab from Pop to SOG.

Von-Drake
02-20-2008, 02:55 PM
Well, we have our own vehicles so we will just move everything over ourselves first thing in the morning.

Crow
02-20-2008, 07:40 PM
yep not a Disney resort, its military.
Ill be using rental car transport from Pop to SOG.
i say use a taxi also, it shouldnt be too bad

Von-Drake
04-21-2008, 07:48 AM
OK, just got back from our trip. And for the record. POP WILL transfer luggage to SOG. We called luggage assistance after checking in and they just asked what time the following morning we wanted them to pick up our luggage to transfer to Shades of Green.
The funny thing is we ended up moving our own anyway, and when we checked in at SOG, our room was not ready, but they unloaded our luggage and was going to hold it until our room was ready, but they did lose a piece of our luggage. They lost my dad's shaving bag, but it also contained he medicines and such. They never found it.

Marilyn Michetti
04-21-2008, 09:15 PM
They don't offer luggage transfer from the airport, but I don't know what they do between resorts.

Have a great time. SOG is an amazing resort.:thumbsup: