PDA

View Full Version : BW and DTD nightlife for a 20-year-old

Tink2002
02-20-2008, 12:44 PM
Hi all, I will be a mere nine months short of the big 2-1 on our last big family trip to Disney in June. (Although it isn't TOO TOO sad because the bf and I have plans to go down and stay with friends for a long weekend in March of next year so I can "drink around the world" at Epcot as he attempted to do on his)

anyhoo... what kind of fun nighttime things can I do at DTD and on the Boardwalk as we'll be staying at BWI most likely? I'd love any tips and tricks of good things to do and see since I'm a night owl and would love to take advantage of anything without a 21+ age limit! :D

BronxTigger
02-20-2008, 12:56 PM
Just soaking up the atmosphere by walking around the lake is nice.

You can rent one of those surrey bikes and bike around the lake.

You can putt putt golf at Fantasia Gardens behind the Swan.

You can do Beaches and Cream (walk up window) and enjoy your ice cream somewhere pleasant.

wendy*darling
02-20-2008, 01:25 PM
At PI / DTD-
You can do the Comedy Warehouse and the Adventurers Club (no age limit on those). I believe all of the other clubs have a 21+ requirement.
You can have dinner at Raglan Road and enjoy live entertainment there.
You can go to a wide variety of great places for dinner in Downtown Disney.
You can shop!
Movies at the AMC Theater.
Disney Quest
Cirque du Soleil is a fantastic show- and worth every penny!
At the Boardwalk-
True- Jelly Rolls has a 21+ rule, as does Atlantic Dance, but...
If you like sports- head to ESPN Club for dinner or snacks and a game on the many TVs.
Play games and watch the entertainers on the Boardwalk
Rent a surrey bike
Stroll around the lake. Have ice cream at Seashore Sweets or pizza at the Pizza window (BWI side).

Kimonos at the Swan has dinner and karaoke (I do not believe there is a 21 age rule there, but can't confirm that).

Mini golf at Fantasia Gardens (by the Swan) or Winter Summerland (by Blizzard Beach) is open until at least 11pm every night.

If you are going in June- remember the parks are open late. You will probably have a park with evening Extra Magic Hours almost every night. Some nights the MK may even be open until 1AM or later!

There's LOTS to do without alcohol! :mickey:

Tink2002
02-20-2008, 03:43 PM
lots of good tips, thanks guys!:mickey: I've actually been reading about the Adventurer's Club today and it sounds like a lot of fun, I'll have to check that out.