PDA

View Full Version : Noahs Arc, bride/groom & shower curtains Merchandise

PeterPansMagic
02-20-2008, 02:33 AM
:baby:My brother & his girlfriend are having a baby boy in May. They are naming their little boy Noah McCabe. I was wondering if there was any kind of Noahs Arc merchandise in any of the stores? :babyroll::babyroll::babyroll:

Im curious about something else as well. They are getting married in November but not in Disney. What is a good gift I can take them from Disney?

This question is for my benefit. We are looking for a shower curtain. Where can I get one in Disney?

wendy*darling
02-20-2008, 10:21 AM
:baby:My brother & his girlfriend are having a baby boy in May. They are naming their little boy Noah McCabe. I was wondering if there was any kind of Noahs Arc merchandise in any of the stores? I do not know of any Noah's Ark merchandise at WDW. I would do an online search for decor or toys, etc. There is a lot out there, but I don't think at WDW.

They are getting married in November but not in Disney. What is a good gift I can take them from Disney?I suggest picture frames or photo albums. They have Mickey/Minnie bride & groom frames, and other items. Also there is a good assortment of kitchen items- towels, canisters, dishes, mugs, glasses, etc. if that fits into their decor.

This question is for my benefit. We are looking for a shower curtain. Where can I get one in Disney?Not sure about this one. Hopefully someone else will be able to help.