PDA

View Full Version : Tooth Fairy at Disney?

PrincessASquared
02-19-2008, 04:39 PM
My family and I are leaving for Disney in four days for two weeks of fun!:joy: My DD (6) has a loose tooth and it will more than likely come out while we're there. Has anyone had a son or daughter lose a tooth while at Disney? Will Disney do anything special if we inform them of the occasion? Any input would be appreciated. Thanks.

NLODisney
02-19-2008, 05:03 PM
My nephew used to loose teeth alot when we travelled, once while we were eating lunch at Sea World. He used to get a special coin from the tooth fairy so I made sure to bring some when we travelled. When he lost the one at Sea World I put some mickey confetti around with the coin and some mickey stickers to make it more Disney special.

Tick-Tock
02-19-2008, 05:23 PM
I read a post once where the Tooth Fairy handed out Disney Dollars for teeth lost at Disney.

GoinGoofyPlanninThisTrip
02-19-2008, 06:18 PM
Our daughter had a "churro incident" as we now call it - losing both of her (already very loose) front teeth. The tooth fairy found our room and delivered the same coins she'd get at home.

AuntDJ
02-19-2008, 07:28 PM
Like the "churro" event, ours was a Mickey Bar incident...had just arrived 30 min later, first mickey bar of the trip...my nephew lost his tooth...

We called it the "Mickey Fairy" and he left a little more than the normal tooth fairy...$ 2...but other than that..nothing special!

DJ

Tinkerfreak
02-20-2008, 08:48 AM
We actually found a cute tooth fairy pillow right at Disney and DD used that. Tinkerbell filled in for the tooth fairy and left her money in her pillow.

kakn7294
02-20-2008, 09:04 AM
When she lost a tooth at WDW, our DD got a Tinkerbell pin that she had wanted from the Tooth Fairy.

jyln6
02-21-2008, 12:59 PM
My son, who had just turned 6, lost his front tooth while on vacation at DisneyWorld. The tooth fairy, which he says is Mickey Mouse while inside Disneyworld, brought him a stuffed animal of Stitch. He was so excited the next morning when he saw that he didn't get the usual dollar, but instead got a stuffed animal he had been wanting. It was special, and he will definetly remember losing that tooth. :mickey:

wifey5794
02-21-2008, 05:16 PM
Our tooth fairy for my DS also left Disney Dollars but in the amount of $5.00. Must be a rich tooth fairy at Disney World!

;)

coloradowendyl
02-21-2008, 05:19 PM
When the Tooth Fairy would visit us, she would always bring a brand new toothbrush with a dollar wrapped around it! Amazingly, she even showed up when we were camping in Rocky Mountain National Forest...with a toothbrush!

I am sure she could find some really cool toothbrushes at Disney!

wendy