PDA

View Full Version : WL "must dos"?

playdead88
02-19-2008, 04:38 PM
ok so my planning is pretty much wrapped up and we leave on april 20th - this will be our first stay at the WL - we have a plan to stay at a different resort every year so im not sure when we will get back to the WL - any "must do" or "must see" WL suggestions? :mickey:

pox24
02-19-2008, 04:55 PM
Eat at Whispering Canyon and the Artist's Point.
Drink at the Territory Lounge.
Take in the Lobby.
Be a Flag Family one morning.
Its a great place.:thumbsup:

Marker
02-19-2008, 05:13 PM
I'll admit up front that I've never stayed at the Wilderness Lodge, but if I ever do, I can think of 2 must dos, Sleep & Shower. :silly: But then those are my must dos at any resort I stay at. :silly:

playdead88
02-19-2008, 06:05 PM
I'll admit up front that I've never stayed at the Wilderness Lodge, but if I ever do, I can think of 2 must dos, Sleep & Shower. :silly: But then those are my must dos at any resort I stay at. :silly:

:funny: shower and sleep are now on the list! very funny - i walked right into that one!

SgtTigger
02-19-2008, 07:19 PM
OK here we go..........

Go to the 4th floor at the rear of the lobby and take in the view at night time......

9:35 pm be at the beach and catch the Electric Water Pageant.....

Walk over to the villas next door........ look around....

Go see the geyser on the hour. Out back by the pool.

Catch a bus over to Fort Wilderness and catch the campfire program... It is free....

Sit in the lobby and people watch..... Watch the people come in for the first time that is always fun.....

Rock in front of the fire place and relax.

:cop: :tigger: