PDA

View Full Version : Gift Basket Waiting Upon Arrival

myhappyplace
02-19-2008, 03:12 PM
I would like to have some sort of basket full of goodies waiting when my daughter and I arrive. Does any one have any suggestions as to where to go and how to go about it?

mdearmas
02-19-2008, 04:22 PM
You can call or look up the website for the disney florist I'm not sure if I can post a link here but if you PM me I will make sure you get it.

:goofy:

TheRustyScupper
02-19-2008, 04:25 PM
1) Unless you stay Club Floor, it can't be waiting in the room.
2) And, sometimes not even then.
3) However, it can be waiting for you at the Front Desk.
4) Or, it can be delivered sometime after you check-in (not on a schedule).

NOTE: Only the Front Desk delivers to the room. Usually it is the Front Desk Runner. They have other duties and typically make rounds twice per shift. Thus, they are unable to guarantee a delivery time.

playdead88
02-19-2008, 04:43 PM
yeah disney does have a florist and they have some really cute baskets with autograph books in them and mickey ears - you can even get princess or pirate themed baskets! :thumbsup:

Beast_fanatic
02-19-2008, 09:13 PM
www.disneyflorist.com - I understand that if they don't have quite what you want, if you call them that they'll try to fulfill your needs.

Tink<3Mickey<3Cinderella
02-20-2008, 01:08 PM
You actually can have things delievered to your room on a schedule no matter where you are staying, on our honeymoon my husband had a gift basket delivered to our room just after we arrived while we were at dinner and he instructed it need to be there after 6:30 but before 8 and it was there when we got back from dinner. It was GREAT! I loved it and it was such a suprise.

lovetheprincesses
02-21-2008, 10:06 PM
Yes, we had a birthday basket delivered to our daughter AT promptly 6:30 when I asked at the Poly. So, it DOES happen. Ask someone at your specific resort.:mickey: