PDA

View Full Version : Historical Discounts

Tink<3Mickey<3Cinderella
02-19-2008, 12:05 PM
I don't know if this is the right place for this post but I thought I would give it a try.

I always take a look at historical discounts at Disney because I know they tend to repeat every other year. I am looking to head to Disney this year in October with a large group. I noticed that in 2006 they ran a Disney Visa Package Special from 10/1-12/23 and I was wondering if anyone knows what that discount was or if anyone knows where I would be able to find what it was?

Please help! Thanks! :confused:

Strmchsr
02-19-2008, 01:14 PM
I don't remember the exact amount but it was a percentage off of a vacation package. It was nothing like the free dining special or free water parks, etc. Just a percentage off the room. Same for 2007. The room only discounts started about a month later.

Tink<3Mickey<3Cinderella
02-28-2008, 09:39 AM
Thank you for the response......anything others are welcomed!

pbdennis
02-28-2008, 09:49 AM
That was our last trip to Disney World, during the fall of 2006. It was a great trip. It was the free dining package for that one. I remember, because we are always looking for good deals, and I remember taking advantage of that one.

I am just like you...looking back at the history of packages offered.

I hope this helps.

Patrick

faline
02-28-2008, 11:42 AM
I think the free dining special of that year was not the same as what the original poster is referring to.

2006 Special Information (http://intercot.com/discussion/showthread.php?t=81658&highlight=discount+october).