PDA

View Full Version : park hopping & water parks

ltam16
02-18-2008, 09:05 PM
I'm still a little confused...:confused:

If I have park hoppers with water parks & more option can I go to water parks for part of the day and hop to a theme park in afternoon?

Or is it if I choose to use my ticket at a water park then that is all I can do for the day?

I just want to be sure on all this before I go. I have 7day hoppers with waterpark option. I hadn't planned on this, but got it with the Vsa deal. I want to be able to go to the theme parks for the 7 days but thought I could split some of the time with the water parks. 1/2 day water park and 1/2 day theme park.

On our last day it will be our 8th day. So, I guess I can't use my tix at Disney Quest because I would have already used them for 7 days?

Sorry if these questions are silly. I am a little slow today!

SBETigg
02-18-2008, 09:19 PM
Laura, you can definitely go to a water park and hop to a theme park. The hopper option actually works separate from the water parks option. The park hopper option enables you to hop from park to park as much as you like for every day of admission. You have a water park and more option, one for every day of stay- but you can use them any time you want, all in one day, spread out, whatever.

And you can hop to any park, any time, as often as you like. You can visit all four parks and two water parks in one day if you wanted, if only there was time. You can still use the Disney Quest option on your last day as long as you haven't exceeded your admissions for the Water Parks and More option. Is it clearer?

ltam16
02-19-2008, 10:17 AM
Thanks so much! You cleared all my confusion!:blush:

gerald72
02-23-2008, 05:20 AM
You can visit a theme park and a water park in the same day even without the park hopper option (just the water parks and more option)