PDA

View Full Version : Tickets Anyone??? (when do I get them?)

mom2four
02-18-2008, 06:02 PM
Hello!

I booked through WDW. Do I get the park passes when I check in to the resort? I have had plenty of mailing from WDW but no park tickets.

Also, I have not flown in over ten years. I printed an e-receipt for our flights and I am assuming that is all I need. Do they even issue tickets anymore?

Thanks in Advance!

Taja
02-18-2008, 06:05 PM
If you booked a package through WDW--or anyone else!--you'll receive your park tickets on your room card.

Which airline are you flying? Some (i.e., Southwest) you'll need to check in online 24 hours in advance. Others may offer the opportunity, but as long as your seats are preassigned, it isn't as essential as with Southwest.

If you booked online, you'll need your e-ticket (receipt) to check your luggage and receive your boarding pass at the airport.

vamaggie
02-18-2008, 06:21 PM
Hello!

Also, I have not flown in over ten years. I printed an e-receipt for our flights and I am assuming that is all I need. Do they even issue tickets anymore?

Thanks in Advance!

All you need to fly is the e-ticket number and a gov't issued photo ID. Most airlines let you check in online 24 hours before your flight. DO THIS!!! It makes life much easier at the airport. When you checkin on line you will be able to print your boarding passes. Take these and your IDs with you to the airport for check in.

mom2four
02-18-2008, 07:10 PM
Thank You!

I am flying AirTran their and Northwest back.

nls721
02-19-2008, 08:47 PM
Just a note, you should also make sure you have the credit card you used to book the tickets. Because some self check counters have you swipe a credit card for ID verification.

Johnno52
02-19-2008, 11:03 PM
Airtran and Northwest, good choices as you will be able to have resort airline checking on your trip home. They will take your luggage and give you your boarding pass there. Too easy.
I will be looking for those airlines on my next trip!