PDA

View Full Version : Any info on Holiday Inn and Suites

soaring627
02-18-2008, 04:56 PM
We are visiting Disneyland in June and plan on staying at Holiday Inn and Suites on Walnut? They say you can walk to park. Anyone have any info on hotel for us? Thanks

Lisaj13
02-26-2008, 03:00 PM
I'm looking at staying at one of the Holiday Inns at the end of March. If it ends up being this one I'll let you know how it was.

NotaGeek
02-26-2008, 03:19 PM
We are visiting Disneyland in June and plan on staying at Holiday Inn and Suites on Walnut? They say you can walk to park. Anyone have any info on hotel for us? Thanks
:welcome: to INTERCOT!

I haven't stayed at the hotel, but if they say it's walking distance I am sure it is. You can check out what Trip Advisor (http://www.tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Review-g29092-d222948-Reviews-Holiday_Inn_Anaheim-Anaheim_California.html)has to say about the hotel they are usually really good with their ratings since it's done be folks that actually stay there.

Cinderella_68
06-03-2008, 03:17 PM
Probably missed the OP before they left, but we've stayed at this hotel several times, and we attempted to walk to the parks one time. Per a post online, we walked through the employee lot to the Mickey and Friends parking structure and took the tram to the entrance. NEVER again. It took more than 25 minutes, and it was awkward going through the employee lot. And you end up on the opposite side of the parking structure.
Take the ART. It runs frequently, and was much more convenient!