PDA

View Full Version : The problem w schoolbread

Crow
02-18-2008, 03:17 PM
well a few..
its good. not that thats a problem in itself.
just that I like something to drink w it...Viking Coffee goes very well or the beer there....but then Id have to bypass margarita in Mexico & then the tea stand in China is next....so if i get a drink in Norway I wont be ready for another in a few steps....well maybe.
and I also might not be able to eat a sandwhich there w schoolbread although it may be my breakfast/lunch my first day...I figure around noonish but dinner is 5:50
the other problem is having to carry it around if I decide to get 1 before Illuminations for breakfast the next day. the top gets a little squished.
but im gonna have 1 anyway (at least 1 on this trip)

SBETigg
02-18-2008, 05:23 PM
My problem with school bread is that I expected it to be more doughnutty in texture, and the custard to be lighter. My mistake, due to the way it looks. It says it's a bread, and it is. It was too heavy for my taste, definitely a day's meal or good to share.

MissStyles
02-19-2008, 03:45 PM
i see your dilemma(s)

if i were in that situation i would probably get it right before illuminations to go, it's not that bad to carry around. then you'll really be able to enjoy it the next day. orrrrrrrr....you could enjoy it when you get back to your room for a late nite treat! :tasty: