PDA

View Full Version : Which parks on which days?

luvkatiebug
02-18-2008, 11:17 AM
Okay, trying to make some final ADRs for our May trip, and I have been staring at my planner for days trying to decide about a few things. On the 2nd day of our trip, I have us going to MK on the EE day, and MGM the next day on the EE day. I think this may be too much for my girls (getting up early and crowds). I have been thinking about switching the days to go to MGM first (on the EE MK day), and then MK the next day (on the EE MGM day). Do you avoid the EE day for that park? Help, I need some suggestions! My girls might do better with the late days for the parks; also we are going to the Pirate and Princess party while we are there, which may allow us to do some rides with less crowds in MK. Thanks for any help.:mickey:

Strmchsr
02-18-2008, 12:10 PM
The EMH days tend to be more crowded at that park. You didn't say how young your children are, but if you have very young children I would avoid the EMH days. Usually they're staying up later than normal so dragging them out to the parks extra early can be quite hard on them. The evening EMHs can be better for the kids.

luvkatiebug
02-18-2008, 12:19 PM
My girls are 3 and 7 - and I was thinking like you. 2 early days may be too much. They may do better with the nights after a good nap. I think I may switch. Thanks.
M:mickey:

NJ Camper
02-18-2008, 12:27 PM
I would think MK is the busiest park especially on weekends if possible i would avoid it then the only park we try to go to early is AK seems to be better for seeing the animals they are more active when its cooler i would focus more on the late hours then early but that depends on you if you are a early riser or go to bed early then use the early hours if that works but be ready for crowds because others will be doing the same trying to make the most of the park hours you may get as much done picking one of the other parks and just getting there at opening good luck and enjoy
feel the magic,live the magic :mickey:

Young@Heart
02-18-2008, 01:10 PM
I've had good luck w/ the EMH, especially in the morning. We basically plan our trip around them, and I think it helps us to get the most out of our park time. When we went to MK during morning EMH, we were able to visit almost every attraction in Fantasyland in under 2 hours. These were the most important attractions for DD (who was almost 3) and getting them in early let us have a calm, relaxed afternoon, with a break back at our resort. :thumbsup: