PDA

View Full Version : Mickey ears family decals

tink'72
02-18-2008, 09:20 AM
Does anyone know where I can find the car decals that has the whole family with Mickey ears on? I'm looking to pick them up before our trip.

Goofeygal
02-18-2008, 09:44 AM
I would love to know this as well. Thanks for posting this.

Camden'smom
02-18-2008, 09:56 AM
I would love to know this too!!:mickey:

ibrowse17
02-18-2008, 10:46 AM
You can find them in most shops at Disney. I think my DW bought ours in DTD at World of Disney. As far a buying them ahead of time, I am not sure. I have not seen them at our local Disney store or on line.

Jeff G
02-18-2008, 10:49 AM
My DW purchased ours at the gift shop inside PO-R. They had these at almost every store that we visited.

mickey&missy
02-18-2008, 10:51 AM
I wanted to buy them during our Oct 06 trip and there were very few to be had. A nice CM in the Emporium even checked the back for me, but she said that most of the time they didn't have the whole family at once.

I got mine on ebay. Search Disney Family Car Auto Decal Sticker and you should come up with some.

MsMin
02-18-2008, 11:14 AM
Why not call Disney merchandising @ 407-363-6200

OhToodles!
02-18-2008, 01:30 PM
I bought mine last year at Mouse Gear.

Be careful though, only 1 out of the 4 I bought would actually transfer (I followed the directions, so it wasn't user error). I meant to call and see if I could replace them, but just never got around to it. I wonder if I could on this upcoming trip - worth a try I guess.

Good Luck finding them before your trip.

tink'72
02-18-2008, 04:39 PM
I got mine on ebay. Search Disney Family Car Auto Decal Sticker and you should come up with some.

I just searched ebay and found them! Thanks for the suggestion!

tinksmom02
02-18-2008, 10:14 PM
I got the mom and the dad in I think the Test Track gift shop, and had a heck of a time tracking down the little girl. (this was in Sept) I couldn't find it ANYWHERE, I checked every store! I'd resigned myself to ordering it from WDW merch when I came home, and paying probably $12 shipping on a $3 decal LOL

Our last night at Disney found us at POR, enjoying the fine music of Bob Jackson. On a whime, I decided to check their gift shop, and there was my little girl LOL

DH DID have an awful time getting them on the window, though, and he had the same problem with the Tink sticker I got in January, so I don't think the problem is a user-problem, but perhaps a manufacturing one...

Unfortunately, I just traded in my truck for a minivan, and duh, can't transfer the stickers LOL I looked at the ones on eBay, but didn't like the little girl too much. And (the ones I was looking at, anyway), they looked sort of fake. I found a shop online that actually shops in WDW (so they can charge you more money), and ordered them through there. They cost a LOT more than I'd paid in Disney, but it was worth it, to me.