PDA

View Full Version : Info on Neverland Club

ldc12377
02-17-2008, 07:39 PM
I'm needing info on the Neverland Club at the Poly. What kind of activities do they do with the kids? How are they with kids who are a little scared to stay? My DS9 wants to go but DD7 isn't so sure she will like it. If we leave them there and she really starts missing us,will they call us to come and get her? We don't have plans to do anything special while they are at the club. DS just really wants to try it so we thought we might let him. We will still have DS2 with us so going to get DD early would be no problem. I would expect to pay the full price, I just don't want her to have to stay the whole time if she gets upset when we are gone. I think she will do fine but we never know with her.

ravsluvdisney
02-18-2008, 01:46 PM
Our two DS's went for the first time when they were 6 & 4 and absolutely LOVED it. They went back again last year and it is always something they look forward to. As for activities they have arts and crafts, movies, video games, etc. They also serve dinner. Since my kids never had any trouble I can't tell you for sure what they would do but every parent is given a pager and if there is a problem they will page you to come back. I would definitely have your daughter give it a try. There is really nothing remotely scary or intimidating about the Club!

NLODisney
02-18-2008, 03:35 PM
When I used the Neverland Club for my neice and nephew some years ago we went in the afternoon before it was open to check it out. My nephew loved the video games and my neice watched a movie and there were crafts to do. When I dropped them off later that evening they were both excited to stay and had a great time. I was given a pager in case there was a problem. When I picked them up they both wanted to stay longer.

BelleCiavo
02-18-2008, 04:35 PM
When I used the Neverland Club for my neice and nephew some years ago we went in the afternoon before it was open to check it out.

Great idea. We used it last May and ds5 was timid at first, but once he flew into Neverland it was bye bye mom and dad. The CMs welcomed him and got him right into the action.