PDA

View Full Version : Touring Plan - day 1

disneyduggan
02-17-2008, 06:05 PM
Just starting to get my thoughts together for our trip this summer...How does this sound for day 1?

We will probably arrive at BC around noon. Thought we could swim for a couple of hours and then head over to Trails end for an early dinner. In order to get to dinner I thought we might stroll through the international gateway into EPCOT all the way to the front in order to get excited about EPCOT...then hop on a monorail, transfer and then monorail to the Contemporary. Hop off and then boat on over to FW. After dinner I thought we would boat back to the Contemporary and monorail over to the MK for a couple hours of fun and fireworks. We would then take the bus back to BC.

I know the transportation plan may sound wacky...I'd be interested in hearing what others think. Of course our other option to get to FW is probably bus...but I thought for the first day that might be boring...

Pirate Granny
02-17-2008, 07:11 PM
I like your plan just the way it is...a lot of different experiences for a first day...as long as you plan to go into the part anyway...I would walk through EPCOT like you planned.
:pirate:

Pirate Granny
02-17-2008, 07:13 PM
I like your plan...you can take the monorail over to the MK and catch the boat directly to FW....on the way back go to the Contemporary and walk over to MK...I love that walk...
:pirate:

disneyduggan
02-17-2008, 08:03 PM
Good idea pirate Granny!