PDA

View Full Version : Am I dreaming?

AeroRnRer
02-17-2008, 04:23 PM
Hello!

I first discovered the Intercot website back in 2002 when we were planning our last trip to Disney. Reading all the great info here was so helpful in planning our last trip! After recently booking a trip to FL for April this was the first place I came to help plan our itinerary.

It has been several years since I've been here and have since lost my pass word and changed email address & computers, but I SWEAR there was a feature on this site that you could DL to help plan a Disney itinerary. :confused: Am I dreaming? Maybe I am thinking of another site that had this function? I don't know...but I am hoping that someone can point me in the right direction. I would just like to easily organize the times the parks are open, shows I want to see, etc...

Thanks!

DisFan01
02-17-2008, 04:30 PM
Well, WELCOME TO INTERCOT (AGAIN)!

:rocks:

Yes INTERCOT did have a Vacation Planner in 2002, but they got rid of it. You can read more about that here (http://www.intercot.com/discussion/showthread.php?t=126302). :mickey:

I sure hope that helps! :thumbsup:

AeroRnRer
02-17-2008, 04:50 PM
Thanks for answering my question and for the welcome back. Bummer the vacation planner is no longer a feature, but good to know I'm not losing it!

DisFan01
02-17-2008, 05:03 PM
No problem!

If you read the post I linked to, you can still download the 2002 version if you want it, but it will be out of date...

Welcome back again! :thumbsup:

AeroRnRer
02-17-2008, 10:06 PM
No problem!

If you read the post I linked to, you can still download the 2002 version if you want it, but it will be out of date...

Welcome back again! :thumbsup:

Thanks, I DL'ed even tho it's out of date...I think it still may be helpful to keep track of dates and times. Thanks for the link.