PDA

View Full Version : Working on my ADR's

comicguy
02-17-2008, 04:12 PM
Okay, Last night we booked our trip for Aug. 14-26 and began making ADR's.

Anyway this is what we have booked so far:

8/14 Grand Floridian Cafe
8/15 Coral Reef
8/16 50's Prime Time Cafe
8/17 Le Cellier
8/18 Norway
8/19 Chef's de France
8/20 Chef Mickey's(Breakfast)
8/21 Coral Reef (My son's favorite)
8/22 quick service both lunch and dinner
8/23 Le Cellier(Our favorite to eat at WDW)
8/24
8/25 Liberty Tree Tavern
8/26 Going Home:pout: No dinner

We still need two dinners one on the 20th and one on the 24th. Now we are thinking about adding Cape May Cafe at the Beach Club, Turf Club Bar and Grill at Saratoga , or Captain's Grill at the Yacht Club.

I am looking for opinions on these places. What are the pros and cons of each? How was the food? etc...

CaptSmee
02-17-2008, 04:27 PM
The only place on your list i've tried was Cape May Cafe. It is an awesome seafood buffet. The seafood lovers in my group enjoyed it immensley, while the non-seafooders deemed it just okay. So...I would think it would depend on how much you like seafood.

Another option that we enjoyed was the Yachtsman Steakhouse. Albeit it was very pricey, it was also one of the best steak dinners we've had on WDW property!

jpH/keD
02-17-2008, 04:27 PM
Good choices so far!! Cape May cafe is definately good. I haven't been to any of your other questions. BUT what about WCC?? We had soooo much fun there in Nov 07!

Enjoy! You have a great base to start with!

I LOVE LeCellier also!:cloud9: And Chef Mickey's is a must do everytime for us! It's our only repeat! We loved LTT this past trip too!

#1donaldfan
02-17-2008, 04:45 PM
What about Fulton's great food and super great atmosphere....also, have you tried Yak n Yeti???? I hear and read that it is very good, I'm sure it's worth a try.....we will next trip....

SBETigg
02-17-2008, 04:59 PM
I haven't tried any of the ones you mention, but I would try Boma. Not only do you get great food and some new food experiences, but also you get a chance to check out the AKL. We loved it.

dolphinmickey9170
02-18-2008, 01:43 PM
We will be there the same time as you - actually we will be at Coral Reef the same day....too funny.

8/14 Grand Floridian Cafe - We are trying this for the first time
8/15 Coral Reef - We are trying this for the first time
8/16 50's Prime Time Cafe - Fun atmosphere, comfort food, yummy
8/17 Le Cellier - My families favorite
8/18 Norway - Never been
8/19 Chef's de France - Never been
8/20 Chef Mickey's(Breakfast) - Great food, fun characters, great atmosphere watching the monorail whiz by
8/21 Coral Reef (My son's favorite)
8/22 quick service both lunch and dinner
8/23 Le Cellier(Our favorite to eat at WDW)
8/24 - May I suggest BOMA? Great food, lots of choices on the buffet.
8/25 Liberty Tree Tavern - Fun atmosphere, average food, great characters
8/26 Going Home:pout: No dinner - No fair, I wanna stay!!

Turf Club is great food. We had great steaks and drinks. Great service too.

Sure hope you have a great time!