PDA

View Full Version : DVD Release Dates?

Davyjones
02-17-2008, 03:55 PM
Hey gang,

Does anyone here know of any good websites or resources where you can find upcoming DVD release dates? Specifically, I am looking for a release date for "Goal 2: Living the Dream" starring Kuno Becker and Alessandro Nivola. It came out this past year, 2007. I have been searching for any information and have yet to find anything. Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!! :thumbsup:
:soccer:

WDWFREAK101
02-17-2008, 04:02 PM
I don't have any good resources but i can tell you that a movie generally comes out in 4 to 6 months on DVD form. Hope this helps

NotaGeek
02-17-2008, 04:24 PM
I was SO dissapointed with Goal 2, and the 1st one is one of my favorite movies. My roommate has a Samsung Multi-region DVD player (that was only about $125) so we bought the UK version of G2 used for $10, it's cool because we also got to watch the original version of Planet Earth, which was MUCH better with Richard Attenborough doing the narration then Sigourney Weaver. You might want to check to see if there's any cheap multi-region DVD players out there now.

I Googled and checked Amazon and NOTHING is listed for the US version of Goal 2 ... sorry there's no mroe help I can offer, but good luck.

Dracula766
02-18-2008, 09:30 AM
do a google search for DVD verdict and once you find the site, click on upcoming dvd releases :thumbsup:

Davyjones
02-18-2008, 09:42 AM
Thanks for the help/suggestions gang! :thumbsup: I was still unable to find anything about a U.S. release of Goal 2. :( I really do hope that they will put it out here in the U.S. market.

Notageek, I never got to see 2 here in Indianapolis. I guess it's because the studios didn't believe we were the right market for the movie. The only reason I saw 1 is because it came out on DVD at Best Buy. Also, the 3rd one is supposed to be coming out this year at some point. Hopefully, you won't be disappointed in that one!:)

Thanks again!

kaerbear178
02-18-2008, 12:01 PM
On IMDB it says April 2008 (limited). Hope that helps!

Davyjones
02-18-2008, 03:38 PM
Thanks Karen!!!!!!!!!!!:thumbsup:

I went onto imdb after your post and for some reason, I never saw that until you pointed it out to me! The "limited" kind of worries me. I hope that if I can't get it here in Indy, I can get it online somewhere.

Thanks again!!!!!!
:soccer: