PDA

View Full Version : AP spring discounts?

scootch713
02-17-2008, 03:17 PM
I don't have an AP but some friends are trying to convince me to go with them in May... we usually go in Nov. So, thoughts....go with them in May and then maybe make my yearly trip with just my daughters to next Feb. Am thinking the AP would save me on room both times too. If you have an AP, can you add dining??? thanks.

Pirate Granny
02-17-2008, 04:09 PM
You can check with your MJ contact...but I think that dining can only be purchased with a package deal...
:pirate:

Beast_fanatic
02-17-2008, 04:15 PM
Yes, dining can only be purchased with a package that includes at least 1-day's park pass, and you cannot combine that with an Annual Pass room discount.

scootch713
02-17-2008, 07:22 PM
ok thanks. We have never done dining before, but thought since we were going to be with other people maybe it might behoove me. Would like to stay at Poly/GF with a good AP discount??? any idea when may one would be out?? soon, I would think. :secret:

Beast_fanatic
02-17-2008, 08:55 PM
Last year, AP discounts for the May timeframe came out on February 21st, so I would expect them out soon if they are going to offer them. Keep an eye on the accommodations forum as they'll be announced there, or get your request into Magical Journeys so they can keep an eye out on your behalf.

BelleCiavo
02-17-2008, 08:58 PM
or get your request into Magical Journeys so they can keep an eye out on your behalf.

I highly recommend this option. There are a limited a amount of discounts when available and MJ will work hard to get it for you.