PDA

View Full Version : Marketplace still have Little Ponies?

momof3+twins
02-16-2008, 11:26 PM
I finally have a little girl. And she loves my little pony. Do they still have the" stuff as many ponies into a box as you can" section at the Marketplace?

Polynesian Dweller
02-17-2008, 08:35 PM
I was surprised to see that nobody had answered you after this much time so I looked around a bit. According to Fodor's 2008 there still is a My Little Pony section in the Once Upon A Toy store. Maybe somebody's who recently been there can add to this.

momof3+twins
02-17-2008, 09:55 PM
Thank you so much for taking the time to look around for the answer!

Spaceship Tigger
02-18-2008, 07:38 AM
As of last September they also still had it in the big store in Toontown at the MK. It was combined in with the Mr. Potato Head area.

luvkatiebug
02-18-2008, 11:24 AM
Was there 2 weeks ago (at Mardi Gras), and the ponies were still there! Yeah!
M:mickey:

Snow's Mom
02-29-2008, 08:32 PM
We were there a couple of years ago and got a box of accessories for both the Potato Heads and ponies. I don't remember the actual ponies---my daughter already had one. But, it was the accessories she was after, from princess costumes to a popcorn stand, all stuffed into a box. Is that what you meant? Because I don't think a box would hold many ponies, and you can buy those at home. (You may have to include one, I don't know their current policy. We didn't. Had to shove a piece of pony furniture in there that she liked, and that took up enough room!)

tinkerbell04
03-04-2008, 10:37 AM
WE didn't hae to buy the pony, we actually broght one from home so that my DD could use the new stuff while she had a few minutes at the hotel, airport etc. We still have the pieces, and she still uses them. Without a pony, you really can fit a lot into the boxes.

Dyanna
03-11-2008, 02:01 PM
Filled up our box of pony supplies this past October! The also have a box to fill up with Mr Potato Head items too at the other end of the store.

prttynpnk
03-12-2008, 09:39 AM
I was holding my breath for this answer- my pony is ready for a refurb.......:blush:

vorchik
03-12-2008, 09:43 AM
They had it in October - both in MK and Marketplace. But the Marketplace Pony accessories chioce was much-much better :blush: