PDA

View Full Version : Light lunch my first day at Epcot

Crow
02-16-2008, 07:36 PM
I wont have eaten breakfast as my flight leaves at 7am...figure i can hit Epcot by noon or so.
I have a 5:50 ADR at Flying Fish that night so dont want a big lunch...thinking of Tokyo Dining to use AP 10% off maybe & try the Bento Box.
Or just hitting Kringla for sandwich & schoolbread
I will be getting DDE for this trip also & will be using it a lot.

IC10
02-16-2008, 08:34 PM
You had me at school bread...mmmmm.

Jared
02-16-2008, 09:18 PM
Tokyo Dining sounds like a good idea if you can get a table, but is it actually considered a light meal? Since you have a pretty early reservation time at Flying Fish Cafe, maybe you should just try one of the bakeries, perhaps the one in Norway, and grabbing an open-faced sandwich and pastry.

DreamFinder2
02-16-2008, 10:45 PM
Yakatori House...always good for a small, quick snack/meal. Plus, you can sit in the garden area and enjoy the scenery.

mrsgaribaldi
02-17-2008, 05:25 AM
I like to go where Soarin is and eat in the plave there, where you buy what you want and sit down. The cooked carrots, mashes potatos and chicken leg is really good (without the chicken leg). You can get it as a kids meal and it's light. I usually skip the chicken leg because I don't like the chicken like that, it's good, just not how I like to eat it. The carrots are delicious. I once made DH go there alot so I could get it.:blush: