PDA

View Full Version : Hotel Hopping & My Park Hopper

DreamFinder2
02-16-2008, 11:33 AM
Next month we'll be visiting WDW for 6 days...2 nights at ASMo and 4 nights at GF. We have pre-purchased park tickets and like to have those placed on our "room keys" when we check in.

My question...since we're switching hotels this time, how will that work? Will we be able to use the same room key/cards for both hotels, or can they transfer our unused days from the ASMo card to our GF card?

Help, please :mickey:.

SAnderson70769
02-17-2008, 01:30 AM
Are you certain this can be done???? I was under the impression that your room key and park ticket are the same card ONLY if you book a MYW package. I thought if you did room only reservations and bought seperate tickets, then you couldnt use your room key as a ticket. Can someone tell me if I am wrong here?

BronxTigger
02-17-2008, 04:23 AM
When you pre-purchased your tickets, did you get the actual park entry card? If so, I don't think that it can be linked to your room key.

If you purchased it as part of the room as a package, then you have two separate packages and you would be paying for a 2-day park hopper and a 4-day park hopper, which is WAY more expensive than a 6-day park hopper.

If your key and park ticket are separate, it's not as convenient but it's not a huge problem either. You can still have charging privileges on your room key and you can still get on-site privileges such as EMH. You will just have to show your room key as a separate card.

*As far as I know, the above information is correct!*

DreamFinder2
02-17-2008, 10:25 AM
We did purchase them separately, for the reason the previous posted mentioned...we would have effectively been purchasing a 2-day pkg & a 4-day pkg...way more expensive. So, I did room only hotel reservations and we just bought a 6-day PH pass.

Too bad it won't be on our key card, but it's not the end of the world, I guess :mickey:.

Thanks for your replies.