PDA

View Full Version : movie theater at DTD

packofjedis
02-16-2008, 08:26 AM
We will be arriving in WDW just in time for the opening weekend of the new Chronicles of Narnia movie. Since we have nothing planned for the Saturday night we arrive, we were considering going to see it at the theater in DTD. How busy will it be since it's the opening weekend? Sold out?

Has anyone seen a Disney movie specifically on a Saturday night at the DTD movie theater?

wendy*darling
02-18-2008, 07:18 PM
We haven't done opening night on a Saturday before, but I can tell you this is a busy theater- but HUGE. It's possible it may sell out.
I would check into buying the tickets online before you arrive. It's an AMC theater, so I would expect you could do that.

mitchsfan
02-18-2008, 08:02 PM
Back in 1993, I went to see Jurassic Park while I was in Disney.

Never saw a Disney flick on a Saturday night there but let me say... I couldn't sleep for a few nights after seeing Jurassic Park.

Remember the movie was about an amusement park that went haywire and the attarctions started to eat the guest. I think Disney was the wrong place to see it. I kept a close eye on all the characters after that. :secret::funny:

DDuck66
02-19-2008, 01:50 PM
We are checking out that Friday and are going to try and catch an early show before we head home. I have never been there but I know AP's get a discount.

Miladymorgane
02-20-2008, 01:23 PM
i've been to the theather twice it's a nice theater from what i've seen. i agree with wendy buy your tickets in advance save yourself the trouble and if you go on amc's website you can get the tickets and sign up for the movie watchers club where you can get coupons for snacks and earn free tickets