PDA

View Full Version : Breakfast at Coronado Springs?

ljv1975
02-15-2008, 10:40 PM
We're staying at CSR, and was wondering what the breakfast was like at Maya Grill. Does the Pepper Market have breakfast selections and what time do these food court places at the resorts open? Thanks!

Jared
02-15-2008, 10:53 PM
Pepper Market offers breakfast, serving eggs, waffles, bacon and all the traditional morning options, in addition to pastries and other cold selections. The food court opens at 6:30 a.m., and adjacent coffee kiosk opens at 6.

I have never been to Maya Grill, but the restaurant offers a breakfast buffet for $16.95 or one table service credit on the Disney Dining Plan.

AllDisney
02-18-2008, 05:53 PM
We loved the Pepper Market when we stayed at CS.
I loved the selection there very much.

When you are seated you get a "ticket" to bring with you when you go up to the various stations. The CM writes down what you get. When done with breakfast, take the ticket to the cashier. It was a very pleasant experience from start to finish:cloud9:

BluewaterBrad
02-18-2008, 06:27 PM
We liked the buffett at Maya Grill. Its not as "special" as the other resorts buffetts but its very good. So is the price:mickey:

kathiep
02-18-2008, 07:27 PM
We had breakfast at the Pepper Market twice during our last stay.

It was nice that everyone could get something different. Members of our group had everything from fresh fruit & yogurt to cold cereal to oatmeal to a skillet with eggs, bacon, home fries and sausage to, of course, Mickey waffles!

Diznee4Me
02-19-2008, 08:07 AM
Had the skillet of eggs, bacon, sausage and biscuit at the Pepper Market on our last trip. Breakfast selection was wonderful and so was the food. :thumbsup:

MississippiDisneyFreak
02-22-2008, 01:34 PM
:blush: We stayed here on our last trip....skip the Maya Grill and go to the Pepper Market...we did our only TS breakfast at Maya Grill and were very disappointed....however, on the upside, I found Pepper Market to be the best CS/foodcourt in any of the resorts so far.

BostonChic
02-22-2008, 06:54 PM
I have never been to Maya Grill, but the restaurant offers a breakfast buffet for $16.95 [/QUOTE]

that seems a little steep :eek: 16.95$ even for disney!We are staying there in May and we try to eat light since we head off to a park&ride rides :sick: in the morning.We will not do that buffet :nope: and we are not usually cheap ;)