PDA

View Full Version : Boat transport from BC/YC/BW & strollers

TexasPrincessAurora
02-15-2008, 10:15 PM
Hopefully someone can help with this question as I just can't remember.

On the boat transportation to EPCOT and Disney Studios from Beach Club/Yacht Club/Boardwalk, do you have to take kids out of their strollers and fold up the strollers to get on the boats? or are they the type you can wheel the strollers right on?

Thanks!

rj
02-16-2008, 09:01 AM
I think you can wheel them right on.

Checkers
02-16-2008, 10:45 AM
:mickey:Yes, you can wheel the stroller right on with the child in it. The Captain usually tells you to go to the rear of the boat. When we were down with our grandchildren a few years ago, our DGD was sleeping and it was so convenient to not have to disturb her until we got to the room (we were staying at BWVs).

TexasPrincessAurora
02-16-2008, 12:27 PM
Thanks so much! Right now we have ressies at SSR, but I'm hoping to switch them to BCV or BWV, as DD will be 1 1/2 years old when we go next. This will be a huge help!!!

PAYROLL PRINCESS
02-16-2008, 10:56 PM
You definitely can wheel the strollers on the boats. It's usually easier to go in the back because there's more room back there.

playdead88
02-17-2008, 08:00 AM
yes you can wheel the stroller on the boat but you need to head to the back of the boat where there is stroller parking - if the boat is crowded you may need to wait for the next one - we did that for comfort sake but it only happened i think once in the 3 yrs we stayed in that area - plus we only used the boat to get to DHS - when we went to epcot we walked :mickey: