PDA

View Full Version : kids clubs

DestinationWDW
02-15-2008, 06:15 PM
Hey Everyone! Have a question about the resort clubs for kids. Will be vacationing in the World in October with my Dad and Stepmom - Our 15th Anniversary and their 10th!!!:party: Was hoping to plan a special evening for the 4 of us but then realized my DD will be 13! My 2 DS will be 10 and 5. Am not comfortable leaving her alone in the room - do not leave her alone with her brothers either!!! Would the Neverland Club still take her even though she is above stated age of 12? Any other suggestions? Thanks All!

vamaggie
02-15-2008, 06:22 PM
Never used the Neverland club so not sure but I would think she may feel "too old" for many of the activities (esp if there are a lot of littler kids there) Have you considered the in room services (I think it is called Fairy Godmothers or something like that) From my understanding, they are pretty good at planning age appropriate activities. Maybe some special girl stuff (if the bros go to the club)

Whatever you decide HAVE A GREAT TRIP!!!!:mickey:

Beast_fanatic
02-15-2008, 09:54 PM
From what I've been told, they tend to be very strict about the ages at the kids clubs.