PDA

View Full Version : AP upgrade with MYW tickets

TBY2225
02-15-2008, 04:45 PM
How will this work? We are going to WDW in September during the bounceback dining. We want to upgrade to AP's. Do we have to wait until the end of the trip to do so? The reason I ask is can they add the dining plan to the AP's or do you have to have a different card. I guess you would have a room/dining card like the MYW ones now and then a seperate card for the AP's. I think I am confused because we have always just had everything on one card! Sorry to be so confusing!

Pirate Granny
02-15-2008, 06:57 PM
You should check with a CM now, and see if you will be able to upgrade after your trip...since you are getting a package deal, it may have different restrictions. I have an annual pass and so for our bounce back, i'm just getting a one day pass which I'll save for later...still getting the 6 day meal plan for my 6 night stay though.
:pirate:

sillyolbear
02-15-2008, 07:40 PM
I would call and ask the question before hand. You have to still have days left on your ticket in order to convert as, I believe, that is how they are able to establish the credit you get applied to the AP.