PDA

View Full Version : Moms Panel News

murphy1
02-15-2008, 03:08 PM
I'm sure we all received this, thought I'd share what I got yesterday. I can't wait to see what they send!:mickey:

Dear Shari,

Overwhelmingly, you voted to name the new Walt Disney World ® "Moms Club" the "Mickey Moms Club". So we officially welcome you and introduce our first Mickey Moms Club enewsletter!

We hope you will enjoy being a part of the Mickey Moms Club and receiving your bi-monthly newsletter, packed
with parent-friendly Walt Disney World® news and special downloadable features. It's also a way for you to send the information you receive about Walt Disney World ® to other moms and parents you choose.

You will also be receiving your Mickey Moms Club kit in the mail sometime this Spring. It will be packed with fun surprises, the brand new 2008 Vacation Planning DVD and items to share with friends. Once again, welcome to the Mickey Moms Club, and don't forget to visit the Walt Disney World ® Moms Panel website at: www.disneyworldmoms.com.

jwildflower1981
02-15-2008, 03:31 PM
Hey Shari, were you able to submit your answers to the 2 questions? I could not. I typed in my answers and clicked submit and nothing happened. I was jus curious if anyone else had this problem.

SBETigg
02-15-2008, 03:32 PM
Yes, I got this and I wasn't able to submit my answers, either. I gave it up for now but may go back and try again later. I can't wait to get my package- how fun!

mouseketeer mom
02-15-2008, 06:26 PM
Yeah, I tried a few times today to submit my answers and wasn't able to.
I was excited the name I voted for was chosen!
Looking forward to my packet in the spring!

murphy1
02-15-2008, 07:17 PM
I couldn't either, ladies. I have an easier time with Universal website than Disney one :blush:
(Don't tell anyone I said that!)

kakn7294
02-16-2008, 12:44 AM
I couldn't submit my answers either. I'm hoping to try again later but just haven't had the time yet. Darn job...

DizRunner
02-16-2008, 09:49 AM
Hello! In my family I am the Disney Dad. My wife is not into Disney as I am. When I read this, even though I'm a man, I'd like to receive the emails with tips and such from Disney Moms. We have a son who will turn 3 in April and we're planning on his first trip in April of '09.

Would love to be a part of Disney Moms for tips and mailings and such. Any advice on getting setup to receive these would be much appreciated.

Thanks,
Brian

murphy1
02-16-2008, 10:13 AM
Brian, go to that link and explain to them you want to be a part of it, I'm sure they would add you and send you the info. They read all the emails.

Have a blast with your son! I love first trips for kids, how magical!!:mickey:

SAHDad
02-17-2008, 09:06 PM
Overwhelmingly, you voted to name the new Walt Disney World ® "Moms Club" the "Mickey Moms Club". . .

Odd. Mine began "Overwhelmingly, moms voted to name . . ." I wonder if they had different beginnings, based on the gender of the "Disney Mom". :D

I answered the questions, and it switched to "Your request has been submitted", so I guess that they took. (I really need to remember to look at these emails in something other than my normal email program, because it tends to strip out all the html coding, so I didn't even see the questions.)

just2mickey
02-18-2008, 10:15 AM
Odd. Mine began "Overwhelmingly, moms voted to name . . ." I wonder if they had different beginnings, based on the gender of the "Disney Mom". :D

I answered the questions, and it switched to "Your request has been submitted", so I guess that they took. (I really need to remember to look at these emails in something other than my normal email program, because it tends to strip out all the html coding, so I didn't even see the questions.)

Same here.....put my answers in and it changed as well. Woohoo! I cannot wait to see what will come in the Spring.

SBETigg
02-18-2008, 11:25 AM
I went back and it worked for me the second time.