PDA

View Full Version : Cruise Dinner Photos

minniemoomoo
02-15-2008, 12:12 PM
:mickey:We're all excited about taking our second WDW Cruise in May, I'm one of those folks that plans budgets to the degree. Does anyone know about the price of the dinner photos? I know they offer a special price at the end of the cruise also. Are you required to purchase the photos each night or do they hold all photos until the end of the cruise? I would appreciate any help on this subject. Somehow I've forgotten all of this from our previous cruise.I can't wait, we're taking my parents, who have never been on a cruise.
Thanks for all the replys. :party:

stitchcousin
02-15-2008, 01:47 PM
The photo prices depend on the size of the photos (5x7, 8x10) and I don't remember how much they were exactly, but about $10-$15 per 5x7? Something like that. You don't have to buy them on the same night, because they are available to view at Shutters (usually by the next morning). You can purchase packages (they do save money). I happen to be one to buy the majority of pictures, so I started out with the lowest photo package price, and kept upgrading :blush:! I just wouldn't recommend waiting to buy them on the last night of the cruise because it is very hectic there!! And, if you buy them right away, you can always exchange any ones you decide not to keep (at least that is what one CM told me...as long as you keep your receipt). Have fun!!!

hache
02-16-2008, 10:17 PM
Here is a link. If it doesn't work PM me and I will give it to you.
<Link removed per TOS>

minniemoomoo
02-17-2008, 07:21 PM
:mickey:I appreciate the links. They worked perfect. I got all the information that I need to budget accordingly. Always the best on INTERCOT!!!!