PDA

View Full Version : Valentine's Day Pin!

RenDuran
02-15-2008, 10:38 AM
Was it just me that couldn't find any pins yesterday for Valentine's Day? I thought they may give one away for logging in or have one for sale in the Emporium, but I couldn't find anything!:(

chrisb26
02-15-2008, 11:54 AM
Nope it wasn't just you. For some reason VMK decided not to release a valentines day pin yesterday. Which is strange since they have always had one before.

Patricia
02-15-2008, 12:19 PM
Looks like the pins are getting less frequent.

TinkRocks
02-18-2008, 12:29 AM
I find it strange that they had a pin for Superbowl, but not for Valentine's Day?

Where was our pin for National Hug Day?

SoBlue
02-18-2008, 02:02 PM
This is why they didn't have the Valentines Day 2008 pin -

(taken from the Yavn Speaks colum on the Newslette page):

You gonna see us doing some things a little differently than we have in the past – like our Theme Parks, we're always looking at how we can make things better here in the Virtual Magic Kingdom. (For instance, we chose not to do a Valentine's Day Pin this year and spend that time working on something else we think you'll agree is much, much cooler – more on that in March.)

Im guessing it's awesome new items, or new rooms, or something big. I'm a little disappointed though because ive almost been playing VMK for a year (in march) and I didn't get the 2007 Valentines Day pin because It was a month later. I really wanted the 2008 Valentines Day pin but im guessing they are working on something better :p