PDA

View Full Version : My Disney World Wedding

Pages : 1 2 [3]

buzznwoodysmom
08-26-2009, 10:19 AM
Your pictures are all breathtaking. Loved them all. You truly looked like a princess, what every girl wants to look like on her wedding day/in her wedding pictures. Just fabulous!!!

prprincess
08-26-2009, 11:09 AM
Beautiful!! Congrats!

I totally regret not doing a photoshoot at the castle.:(

DeniseMB
08-26-2009, 12:31 PM
WOW....Absolutely beautiful. You look like a princess. :mickey:

Mickeydream
08-26-2009, 05:42 PM
Great pics...thanks for sharing!

dtootsie42
08-26-2009, 10:44 PM
Thanks so very much for sharing...they are simply beautiful!

kakn7294
08-27-2009, 12:50 AM
Bethany, those are absolutely fantastic! Thank you for sharing the whole process with us! It's been a wonderful experience!

TheMartellFamily
08-27-2009, 09:18 PM
So beautiful, the thing we all dream when we got married. They are great pics.

afowl1017
08-30-2009, 06:41 PM
Oh my....breathless! Those were absolutely magical. I can't imagine having to choose...ok I would choose them all! But I have to say the most romantic photos were the ones where you were laying your head on your husband's chest...by the fountain and your bouquet. Love, Love, Love it. Congrats again. Thanks so much for sharing!

beksy
08-31-2009, 09:40 AM
Bethany,
Congratulations! I am so glad your wedding went as wonderful as it did and I hope your lives together are just as wonderful! I just finished looking at the pictures and they are beautiful. Each one I looked at became a favorite! I especially liked the balcony ones and the teacups and carousel pictures. You look so happy and the pictures totally capture that! You looked beautiful...I love your dress and your hair looks like it was done by a professional. I'm looking forward to reading/hearing more in the future! Again, best wishes!

ozmom
09-02-2009, 11:16 AM
Congratulations and thanks for sharing. Have been following this thread since you started it almost 1 1/2 years ago. It seems that your dreams have come true...:mickey:

MickeyMousse
09-06-2009, 07:58 PM
Bethany-your pictures are absolutely beautiful. I was wondering when you were in MK when nobody else was...then I saw your post about the next morning! Leave it to my DH to ask where your hubbys boutonierre was!

You should be very proud of all of your hard work...you made your dreams come true!:cloud9:

Thanks so much for sharing!! :mickey:

dolphinmickey9170
09-21-2009, 05:14 PM
Beth, thank you so much for sharing this entire experience with us. We truly enjoyed meeting you and Anthony and cannot wait to read all about the trip and the wedding. We look forward to more pictures too!!

ps. You have inspired my daughter to request the castle photoshoot as well. Absolutely breathtaking!!

Bethanymouse
10-04-2009, 10:16 AM
Hello my friends! Sorry I have been MIA for awhile. My aunt has been very ill and just passed last night. Our family has been very busy with helping out these last few weeks.

I hope to post the wedding report soon along with some more pictures!

Kairi_7378
10-04-2009, 08:17 PM
Bethany, so sorry to hear about your loss. :(

BPATSMouse
10-05-2009, 02:10 AM
My condolences for your Aunt's passing. You and your family are in my prayers.

MickeyMousse
10-05-2009, 07:45 PM
So very sorry for your loss....sending our sympathy and support your way...:hug:

beksy
10-05-2009, 08:40 PM
I'm so sorry for your loss. You and your family will be in my thoughts and prayers. :hug:

KylesMom
10-06-2009, 11:41 AM
Beth, first let me express my condolences on the loss of your aunt.

As for the Castle photo shoot, you made me cry. Such beautiful portraits - truly breathtaking! Send more along when time permits.

RedSoxFan
10-06-2009, 02:05 PM
Bethany: Sorry about the passing of your aunt. My FIL passed away last night after a brave fight with cancer. Very sad.:(

Niecyboo
10-06-2009, 09:30 PM
Bethany,

I'm so sorry to hear about your Aunt.

Bethanymouse
12-13-2009, 09:51 PM
Finally! I am finding some time to start our walt disney world wedding trip report! It has only taken me nearly 5 months to get my act together!

And so it begins.....

Monday, July 27, 9:00pm-
Our bags are packed.....are we ready to go? The realization hits me...this is my last night sleeping in my room, in my bed, with my puppy, as a single woman.....wowowowowowow! I guess we are really doing this!

Tuesday, July 28, 2009 3 am. Alarm goes off! After showers and final bag checks we load the bags into the limo and off we head to the airport. Arrival at neward was smooth, but boy is that airport packed! We have so many bags....you cant even imagine. Anthony and I each have two large bags and a carry on each, with a personal bag each. Wedding stuff is packed meticulously in each bag, and I said my prayers we 1) wouldnt get our bags weighed and 2) they wouldnt search it because I was SURE we couldnt possibly fit it back in the way it was......

Our line at baggage check took longer than usual. It was Anthony, me, my parents, my brother Joey (age 20), George (dad's cousin, age 73?). Our bags got weighed, we got charged and so we move on......Nothing could ruin our excitement!

Off to security....of course one of our carryon's gets selected for check. It was the one with all of the breackables....the toasting glasses, cake topper, unity candle, etc. Things were a little stressful there for a bit, but we got through it grabbed some food and headed to the gate.

At our gate we saw my cousins! Linda, Billy, Courtney, Little Billy, Tammy, Greg, and the two kids. How weird it felt! But so exciting. I think then it hit me, these people were all traveling to celebrate our wedding with us....It was one of the many magical moments we would feel throughout the trip!

Our flight was smooth and we landed in Neward on time. We caught our Magical Express bus to the All Star Movie Resort and we were off. Now I have to say, I was super leary about staying at the ASM resort. We are Poly people or POP people. But this came with the wedding offer and it was for 2 nights before the wedding then we were switching over to the Poly.

We checked in and our room was ready. We were in the Mighty Ducks building. Nothing could hamper our excitement to be in disney. And the realization that we were getting married truly would only sink in every now and then. For most of the moments up until the wedding day, I felt like it was just a big family vacation.....

Anyway, we check in, move to our room....we have a handicap room- the bathrooms are odd, and really grossed me out because there is no shower/bath , it is all open, meaning the water just flows everywhere and goes down this drain in the middle of the room. So if Anthony showered first, and I went in to use the bathroom, I was stepping in puddles of his shower water.....ewwww.....

Okay, enough of that stuff.....after dropping off our bags, we had a full day planned. My parents were staying at the Poly so they went to check in and then my dad picked up Anthony and I to run some errands.

We went to go get our marriage license, grocery store, tux final fitting for Anthony, and staples for boxes for the wedding stuff. What a busy day already.....and it was only about 4 pm!

After running those errands, we went to the Poly, my dad went to the room to meet up with family members and the plan was to meet them in Epcot at Teppan Edo after we picked up our AP passes at the TTC.

I was super excited because my cousins were in from Minnesota and we were going to get to meet up with them for Dinner. Just a run down of some names in this next section:
Little Lenny- age 43? my FAVORITE cousin! Battling cancer, in really bad shape, but was determined to pull through for the wedding
Tara- his wonderful wife, the backbone of the family
Maggie- their daughter and a bridesmaid!
Little, Little Lenny- their son and a groomsman!

Okay.....dinner and fun coming up next.....

Bethanymouse
12-13-2009, 09:55 PM
Teppan Edo was fun as always. It was a magical moment to eat together with our cousins and truly enjoy these special moments. So many good memories were made. Ones I think about almost daily.

After laughs and full bellies we decided to work the park a bit. The adults (over the age of 40!) headed back to rest at the hotel. Little Lenny was not in a good place and spent the majority of his time in his room visiting with family and friends who were there for the wedding.

We walked around Epcot and our first ride of the trip......Maelstrom! Yay! I love this one! They decided to do Mission Space which I opted to skip and walked around Epcot a bit. it was some nice quiet time to really take it all in for me. After they were done, we checked out the line for Soarin- too long, so we headed to HISTA and figment. We were exhausted, being up since 3 am.....we finally called it a night around midnight and went back to the hotel.....

Tomorrow- Dad/daughter day!!!!:cloud9:

beksy
12-14-2009, 06:23 AM
Thanks for the report! It figures that the one time you really, really don't want to be weighed and checked, you would be! Anyway, glad things got off to a great start. :thumbsup:

SBETigg
12-14-2009, 06:49 AM
Wonderful start, surrounded by friends and family, getting ready for the big day. Looking forward to more reports!

RedSoxFan
12-14-2009, 10:51 AM
Great start. Look forward to hearing more.:mickey:

meldan98
12-14-2009, 01:56 PM
Yeah!!! I can't wait to hear all the details!

mouseketeer mom
12-14-2009, 03:51 PM
Hi Bethany! So looking forward to your report! I posted awhile back that we were there the same time as you, and although I didn't know it, we were up close and personal together! You and Anthony and your Mom and 2 other people are in one of our pictures! I had taken a pic of my husband and kids in the Poly pool and once home, I saw you guys in the pool right next to them!!! I recognized you guys from the earlier pics posted!!

magicofdisney
12-15-2009, 12:33 PM
Hi Bethany! So looking forward to your report! I posted awhile back that we were there the same time as you, and although I didn't know it, we were up close and personal together! You and Anthony and your Mom and 2 other people are in one of our pictures! I had taken a pic of my husband and kids in the Poly pool and once home, I saw you guys in the pool right next to them!!! I recognized you guys from the earlier pics posted!!
That is so crazy. :mickey:

Bethanymouse
12-15-2009, 04:22 PM

That is so amazing! I remember reading that! Can you send me a link to the pic? It would be so neat to see!

Thanks for reading everyone. I hope to post more of this report tonight!

Bethanymouse
12-20-2009, 09:11 PM
Day 2, Wednesday, July 29th, 2009

Woke up nice and early. Today is daddy/daughter day! Because of all of my lovely fellow intercot friends, I decided to suprise my dad with a dad/daughter day of Keys to the Kingdom tour! My dad picked me up at the ASM resort and off we went to the MK. OUr tour started at 8:30 and ended at 1. For those of you who have not been on the tour, it is absolutely wonderful. It was a lot of fun. Lunch was at Columbia Harbor house as part of the tour. They take you on some attractions and you do get to go underground. It is a great tour and we had a great day together.

While we were on the tour, Anthony and the guys were meeting with the tux store at the Polynesian where the tuxes were getting dropped off.

Once the tour was over, we were hot! We decided to head over to the Poly and go swimming. We met up with by MOH and her husband and family and also my parents, Maggie (BM), Lenny (GM), George, and my brother (GM). SOOOOOO much fun swimming in WDW with our family and friends. Who doesnt love that Poly slide?!?

After we cooled off we headed over to Ohana's. This was the big family meet. We invited anyone who wanted to join us to come to Ohana's for dinner that night. So many people joined us:
Anthony's mom and all of her friends
Uncle Mike and family
Aunt marge and family
Amy (BM, Dan, Christine (BM), Jason, Barbara and family, Weiss family (Including Little Lenny!!!), Tammy and family, Billy and Family

So much fun catching up and seeing everyone. While we were eating our delicious food, the skies opened up. What a storm! After our bellies were full we waited out the storm in the Poly lobby visiting with everyone. It was a nice and relaxing time.

Once the weather somewhat cleared up, a bunch of us headed out to the MK. We rode Buzz Lightyear and Laugh Floor. Maggie made it on the big screen! She was loving it, and so were we! We tried to ride HM but it was closed so we headed back and called it a night. Last night for me at ASM! Thank God, because I hate that bathroom!

Up next: Who is the family of the day and opening the magic kingdom! and Rehearsal day!

RedSoxFan
12-22-2009, 07:41 AM
Sounds like you had a nice day with your father and then the rest of your family. Can't wait to hear more.:)

beksy
12-22-2009, 09:54 AM
Sounds like you had a great father/daughter day! I wish my dad and I were that close...we would never last a day together! We're taking the tour in about two weeks and now I'm even more excited! Can't wait for the next update. :mickey:

Bethanymouse
01-19-2010, 04:41 PM
Thursday, July 30, 2009

Rehearsal day!

We woke up to my phone ringing at 7:30 am. Guess who was the family of the day? My uncle Mike, his wife Danielle, and my twin 9 year old cousins, Matthew and Melissa! What a perfect way to start the day! We were super excited for them. Many of the family members were there to catch it on film. How magical it all was!

Anthony and I got everything together, including all of my bags- it was our last full day together as an unmarried couple! So exciting!

We packed up my things and all the extras we needed for the wedding and off we went to meet the bridal party and my parents at the Poly. The girls dropped off their dresses for steaming early the next morning.

The rehearsal was at the Grand Floridian convention center. We advised everyone included in the wedding ceremony to meet us there. Let me just say, we were not off to a good start. When we arrived, everyone on my end was there on time and dressed appropriately. We had asked everyone to dress nicely because our rehearsal luncheon was at the California Grill, who has a strict dress code. We had secured a private room, The Napa room for a wonderful lunch.

Back to the actual rehearsal. Carol Mikles, our wedding planner, was there and ready to go. Our reverand, Jack Day, was also present and ready to begin. One groomsmen, and the two ring bearers, traveling together were very very very late. About 45 minutes. When they arrived, the ring bearers were completely out of control. Seriously.....I am not kidding. I have a high tolerance, but they were behaving so poorly the wedding planner had a private talk with me after ward. They refused to walk up the aisle and were just running all over the place. They did not listen to anyone. In case you were wondering they were ages 5 and 3.5. It was a horrible feeling because I was trying to concentrate on the moment and all I could think about was them doing this at our ceremony. Carol and Jack Day were wonderful and I tried to remember what we were there for.

Unfortunately, i couldnt stop thinking about how poorly the children were behaving. As we headed over to the Napa Room, I was in tears. Anthony and his mother tried to console me and told me that perhaps I should consider taking the boys out of the wedding party. I felt horrible. I didnt want to hurt anyone's feelings. Anthony's mom, Victoria, was wonderful. They are her nephews and she told me that I needed to concentrate on what we were there for, I needed to be selfish for once in my life, and that I needed to make a decision to not have them at the ceremony. I told her I would think about it........

Up Next: Our Napa Room luncheon...! delicious!

magicofdisney
01-19-2010, 07:38 PM
To Be Continued? Noooo...I hate "To Be Continued"

Is Bethany unselfish for once in her life?
Will Anthony support her decision?
Will the wedding be tainted by disgruntled family or mischievous nephews?

Find out tomorrow... ;)

SBETigg
01-19-2010, 08:50 PM
Ooh, can't wait to hear what happens!

beksy
01-19-2010, 09:24 PM
Way to keep us in suspense!

mouseketeer mom
01-20-2010, 06:37 AM
Oh No!!! The kids sound like they became a huge distraction for you. How awful! I'll be waiting to read more...

meldan98
01-20-2010, 01:15 PM
...queue dramatic soap opera music and flashback sequence now...

tinkerbell04
01-20-2010, 02:52 PM
More......please!?!?!?!?:mickey:

Bethanymouse
01-21-2010, 05:49 PM
Thank you all for reading. I am glad you are enjoying it!

Continued:

We continued our journey over to the Contemporary Resort for our rehearsal luncheon. We had reserved the Napa room which is located toward the back of the resturant, by the restrooms, with a spectacular view of the Magic Kingdom, and an area to step outside.

The food was served buffet style. It was delicious. The menu was a package presented to us and included Salmon, polenta, mustard chicken, a fresh spinach salad with gorgonzola and fruit, corn soup, and fresh bread. The desserts looked delicious and I am sorry to now report, I didnt try them! I had to fit into that gown you know! They were a served to each person, a sample of creme brulee, hazelnut chocolate truffle, and cheesecake. Everyone raved about the food.

Anthony thanked everyone for coming and we gave our attendents and parents their gifts. The girls received a tote bag from Bass filled with goodies (disney towel, disney dollars, rain poncho, and some other stuff). They also received a white gold, diamond circle necklace with a chain to wear on wedding day. I also personalized a small photo album for each of them with pictures from our years of friendship/family and wrote a special note to each.

The guys received a sterling silver money clip with their initials. To our parents: My mom received her wedding day jewelry- earrings and a necklace. I also gave her a hanky with a poem. My dad had the daddy/daughter day tour, but I also gave him a hanky with a poem and a picture from my childhood on daddy's lap. It was in a beautiful frame and said "Daddys little girl". For Anthony's dad we bought a black disney fram with silver emblems for all four parks. And for his mother we purchased a hanky with a poem and a picture frame. We gave our readers a lenox disney ornament.

I just want to make a sidenote here.....while the luncheon was going on, the ring bearers were running all over the resturant. They were not listening and twice the matre'd asked me if they could be spoken to and told to stop running. Even when it was directly addressed by the waitstaff, they continued to run all over.

Up next: DHS with some friends and dinner at Primetime....and what to do about those boys?

SBETigg
01-21-2010, 07:56 PM
I love the Napa Room! Lovely. Those ring bearers have me worried, though. Boys will be boys, but oh man, how nerve-wracking for you!

RedSoxFan
01-21-2010, 10:07 PM
I hope the boys finally behaved. How awful. My two oldest were the same age for SIL wedding and they were the opposite-- just sat there and were very good and very respectful.

ElenitaB
01-23-2010, 01:00 AM
Bethany, I finally got all caught up with your report... now I can't wait to hear what happened, how the wedding went, how you're enjoying your happily ever after, what's happening with your studies, etc., etc. But most of all, I want to CONGRATULATE you and Anthony. Thanks for sharing so much of the planning process!

DizNee143
03-05-2010, 01:48 PM
when are we going to find out more??:mickey:

Bethanymouse
03-05-2010, 10:03 PM
Sorry for the month delay. Life is passing me by very quickly. I am sad to say that the moderators will be closing this thread down within the next few days:(, so that means I need to hurry up and share the details with all of you!

Let me start up again.....

After our wonderful lunch we decided to head over to DHS with some friends and Anthony's mom. The skies didnt look so good, but we decided to try and brave the weather. Our cast at DHS included, Me, Anthony, his mom, my brother Joey, Maggie and Lenny, Christine and Jason, Amy and Dan. We had quite a crew. We were able to get in the park and hit muppet vision. By the time we were heading over to TSM it was sprinkling. Amy decided she needed a snack, so she and Dan went off to find one, against my warning to stay put because I KNEW those skies were going to open up. Within seconds of them disappearing in the crowd, the skies gave in and it was like a monsoon. We found cover in One Man's Dream with the hope of waiting it out. Thank GOD for those rain ponchos!

We had a reservation for Primetime around 7, so we waited out the storm for a long time and headed over early to Primetime. We were able to meet up with everyone over there and shared some great laughs with our "cousin". It was a lot of fun.

After that we decided to call it a night.....after all we had a BIG day ahead of us tomorrow morning! Anthony and I had to say goodbye and head off on separate buses....me to the Poly and him to the ASM. It was surreal.........

When I returned to the POLY, I walked quietly back to the room alone. My mom was already ready for bed, everything was laid out for the morning. We said good night and lights off by 11. Pretty uneventful......but very peaceful....

Up next: Wedding DAY!:cloud9:

Bethanymouse
03-05-2010, 10:19 PM
Good Morning! My dad woke my mom and I up around 6:30 am. We couldnt remember what time the steaming came.....how could we forget! Everything else was so carefully planned! I hopped into the shower. My aunt Marge dropped over into the room by 7 am. My mom quickly hopped in thes shower. Amy was the first bridesmaid to arrive by 7:30 and Corinne and Maggie soon followed. How exciting it was....I cant even explain all of the buzz. I was surprisingly very calm. I was trying to take it all in and enjoy the moments. At 8 am, Carolyn Allen's arrived to steam all of the dresses. Christine arrived and soon to follow were our makeup and hair ladies. Patricia LeJune of LeJune salon was absolutely precious. She transformed all of us into absolutely gorgeous pricesses!

First up for makeup was Amy, while Corinne got her hair done. Mandie arrived and the girls rotated getting their makeup and hair done. It was so much fun. Patricia was truly unbelievable. My mom got her makeup done and everyone was transforming. I was able to sit back and take it all in. What a wonderful experience. The room was relaxed and playful banter was being exchanged. A perfect wedding morning!

Panera was delivered to the room for all to enjoy for breakfast. We had an assortment of bagels, fruit and pastries delivered from Orlando. They were wonderful to work with and the food was delicious. Before I knew it by 11 the girls makeup and hair was done and it was my turn. Everything turned out perfect....but I still didnt feel like a bride. I just want to say.....wedding day makeup is unbelievable. We had airbrushed make up. It was light and looked amazing.

It was time to get in my gown, with the help of my mom and Aunt Joyce. Patricia put on my veil.....finally, I felt like a bride. It was my first "Oh" moment of the day. The first tears fell, with the warnings of "watch the makeup!" from the crowd!

Amy gave me a personalized garter with Cinderella's carriage charm. It was adorable. My mom presented me with a beautiful card and some beautiful wedding jewelry.

Anthony sent a special card with a beautiful note inside.......which of course made me cry....and again, the warnings about the makeup!

Before I knew it, Randy Chapman our photographer and Dave Rennie and his wife from Trinity wedding video arrived. They were so perfect. They immediately started taking pictures of all of us, laughing, getting ready, having a good time.

After some time, They left to go by the guys, (with one videographer staying behind) who were located in a hotel room not far from ours.

Here are some of our camera shots from that morning:

My Dad and I (http://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l134/bethanymouse/IMG_0305.jpg)

My Mom and I (http://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l134/bethanymouse/IMG_0301.jpg)

Corinne and I (http://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l134/bethanymouse/IMG_0299.jpg)

Bethanymouse
03-05-2010, 10:32 PM
Our flowers arrived and boy were they beautiful!

The bridesmaid's flowers (http://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l134/bethanymouse/BA018057-31-09.jpg)

The bridal bouquet (http://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l134/bethanymouse/BA017977-31-09.jpg) In this picture is my aunt joyce and my aunt marge....I am showing them the hidden mickey pearls!

Up close pearl (http://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l134/bethanymouse/BA017957-31-09.jpg)

I cant even describe how happy I was with the flowers. They were absolutely perfect, and not exactly what I asked for....however, disney made the right decision and came up with a beautiful array of flowers. They were perfect and looked gorgeous next to the dresses. All of the girls looked so pretty in their gowns. They were the best people to have surrounding me that morning. I truly couldnt ask for a better group of friends/family. I was so proud to have them with me.

Around 1:15 my dad and uncle bill drove the girls over to the Grand Floridian. The guys had gone over around 12:40. We waited in the air conditioned vehicles for Pam to come outside and tell us the coast was clear for lobby pictures and that the guys had mvoed on.

In the meantime, clouds were starting to gather in the sky. Big, mean, dark clouds and as a Florida summer travel girl....I knew that only meant one thing......

Bethanymouse
03-05-2010, 10:39 PM
Before I continue, let me share some of my favorite shots from the morning.....

Dress shot (http://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l134/bethanymouse/BA019677-31-09-1.jpg)

My mom (http://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l134/bethanymouse/BA001067-31-09.jpg)

The guys walking to the monorail (http://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l134/bethanymouse/BA001387-31-09.jpg)

Side shot by window (http://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l134/bethanymouse/BA000727-31-09.jpg)

Bethanymouse
03-05-2010, 10:55 PM
So the clouds are rolling in and out comes Carol....she opens the door and yells, "You're getting married today!" It was magical! Her excitement radiated from her and we immediately forgot about those pesky clouds.....

Randy was right there, snapping up a ton of pictures. He was amazing. Here are some of his great shots from in the lobby and surrounding areas of the Grand....

The entrance (http://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l134/bethanymouse/BA005237-31-09.jpg)

Joey and I (http://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l134/bethanymouse/BA005897-31-09.jpg)

The Family (http://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l134/bethanymouse/BA005757-31-09.jpg)

The girls 1 (http://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l134/bethanymouse/BA007377-31-09.jpg)

The girls 2 (http://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l134/bethanymouse/BA006187-31-09.jpg)

The girls 3 (http://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l134/bethanymouse/BA006287-31-09.jpg)

Outside- the skies opened! (http://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l134/bethanymouse/BA022377-31-09.jpg)

One of my favorites....My daddy (http://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l134/bethanymouse/BA006837-31-09.jpg)

My dad's cousin George and my Aunt Marge (http://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l134/bethanymouse/BA007707-31-09.jpg)

Aunt Joyce (http://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l134/bethanymouse/BA007797-31-09.jpg)

The flower girl-isnt she beautiful! (http://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l134/bethanymouse/BA007917-31-09.jpg)

Looking out... (http://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l134/bethanymouse/BA008667-31-09.jpg)

I will throw in some of the great guy shots from before we arrived:

Joey and Ant (http://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l134/bethanymouse/BA004887-31-09.jpg)

The guys (http://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l134/bethanymouse/BA002627-31-09.jpg)

One of my favorite guys pic (http://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l134/bethanymouse/BA020997-31-09.jpg)

Anthony! (http://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l134/bethanymouse/BA002927-31-09.jpg)

Bethanymouse
03-05-2010, 11:07 PM
After some wonderful shots, and the skies fully opened....we were waiting to hear if we were going to be able to ride Cinderella's coach or if it would be cancelled due to the rain.

I should note, while we were taking pictures and walking around, they had a wonderful older gentleman dressed in vintage apparel and his job was soley to carry my train. It was amazing. He was so gentle and kind!

As we were walking around the lobbying and taking pictures, everyone was so kind. They were saying congratulations and taking pictures. It truly was magical. Carol was right there to be sure everything was running smoothly and on time.

Before we knew it, it was time to head out...the girls were piled into a car to be driven over to the wedding pavillion...it was still raining soooooooo
We were still waiting to hear.....will we get to ride in Cinderella's coach?

showmethemouse
03-06-2010, 10:03 AM
great pictures thank for shearing:thumbsup::thumbsup:

RedSoxFan
03-06-2010, 10:43 AM
Bethany --- you looked beautiful as did the rest of the wedding party/family. I love the bridesmaid dresses (and of course, your gown). Such a pretty color. I can't wait to hear more.........

pianobabe
03-07-2010, 12:03 AM
I have so enjoyed getting to read about your wedding. Thank you ever so much for sharing. I love the pictures. Everyone looks beautiful (especially the bride:cool:)!

SBETigg
03-07-2010, 10:35 AM
What a very special day! You all look fantastic, your families, your attendants, you and Anthony. Just perfect. Thanks for sharing with us.

Bethanymouse
03-07-2010, 12:01 PM
Thank you all for reading! I will continue:

Even though I didnt know it, there was a small group of people involved in making sure there was a back up plan in case the carriage wasnt a go. But within about 7 minutes we were escorted outside and there waiting was Cinderella's coach. I cant even describe to you the feeling we had. It was absolute awe.

Walking (http://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l134/bethanymouse/BA008777-31-09.jpg)

In front (http://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l134/bethanymouse/BA008877-31-09.jpg)

The rain was still coming down but the carriage was under the overpass so we were able to get some beautiful shots around the carriage. I think Randy did a wonderful job capturing the details.

Carriage 1 (http://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l134/bethanymouse/BA009047-31-09.jpg)

Carriage 2 (http://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l134/bethanymouse/BA009407-31-09.jpg)

Carriage 3 (http://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l134/bethanymouse/BA009547-31-09.jpg)

In the carriage (http://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l134/bethanymouse/BA022867-31-09.jpg)

One of my favorites of the wedding (http://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l134/bethanymouse/BA009647-31-09.jpg)

Off we went. It was pouring so the had men with umbrellas to help us and keep us dry in our travels. Randy was such a champ, running under an umbrella to get some beautiful shots.

Rain (http://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l134/bethanymouse/BA026397-31-09.jpg)

My friend Amy's husband Dan got this great shot below. He said when the guests in the wedding pavillion saw the carriage coming they all ran over to the window to try and take shot. We saw a few people left on the bridge being escorted inside so we were waving.....

Dan's picture (http://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l134/bethanymouse/5893_837714995359_8831888_47821176_.jpg)

In no time at all we had arrived. The escorted us by a covered golf cart to the pavillion, over the bridge and into the Bride's vestibule. All of a sudden time was moving very fast......

Bethanymouse
03-07-2010, 12:23 PM
The brides vestibule is split into two parts, a side for the bridesmaids and a side for the bride. We were able to see each other through a short foyer area but we were not in the same room. Both rooms had a bathroom. The vestibule is separate from the main wedding pavillion. It is hard to explain and picture. The wedding pavillion has another area for the groom and his groomsmen.

Randy took some pictures of my dad and I in the vestibule.....

Dad and I (http://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l134/bethanymouse/BA026537-31-09.jpg)

Before long, Randy said good luck and left us to head inside for pictures. The ceremony was about to begin. Carol came in and had the girls line up, I heard the music playing for the mom's to walk in. Wow.....I had butterflies!

Ant's mom (http://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l134/bethanymouse/BA026807-31-09.jpg)

Unity candle (http://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l134/bethanymouse/BA026877-31-09.jpg)

My mom and brother (http://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l134/bethanymouse/BA026887-31-09.jpg)

Mom unity candle (http://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l134/bethanymouse/BA026887-31-09.jpg)

Then I heard Canon D and saw through the window the girls begin walking through the doors. I couldnt look at my dad for fear I would cry. Sarah, our flowergirl (http://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l134/bethanymouse/BA027267-31-09.jpg)was so perfect.....

Within seconds, Carol had shut the main doors to the pavillion and led us over. We were standing in front of the doors. My dad started to cry, or was trying not too, which of course made me almost lose it.

The bells chimed the Westminister chime and then the tolling of the hour.......

Carol looked over at me and said "this is it girl, take it all in....." and swepted open the doors (http://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l134/bethanymouse/BA027297-31-09.jpg). When you wish upon a star immediately started playing and down the aisle we walked (http://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l134/bethanymouse/BA027377-31-09.jpg).....

I had asked Randy to capture Anthony's face when I entered....here is right before the doors opened..... (http://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l134/bethanymouse/BA027327-31-09.jpg) And right after the doors were opened (http://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l134/bethanymouse/BA027357-31-09.jpg).....Doesnt he just look so handsome?

I would like to say that the first and only person I saw was Anthony, but that simply isnt true. I really only saw flashes of light and tried to contain my emotions so that I didnt start crying (those makeup warning still playing in my head!)

We made it up the aisle and as soon as I saw Anthony I was calm......

Pic 1 (http://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l134/bethanymouse/BA027467-31-09.jpg)

Me and my dad (http://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l134/bethanymouse/BA027487-31-09.jpg)

The veil (http://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l134/bethanymouse/BA027577-31-09.jpg)

We had asked Reverand Jack Day to please say a thank you to our parents on behalf of us. Then the ceremony began.

My parents (http://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l134/bethanymouse/BA027837-31-09.jpg)

The bridal party (http://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l134/bethanymouse/BA027897-31-09.jpg)

The ceremony was perfect. We had two readings, both by my aunts and then reverand Jack Day read "This is Love". We lit our unity candle (http://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l134/bethanymouse/BA028297-31-09.jpg). Our vows were beautiful and we managed to get through them with only a few tears. We were husband and wife! Time for the kiss, and then.....we are married! (http://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l134/bethanymouse/BA028517-31-09.jpg)

Up next: Flower toss, still raining?, and after pictures!

pianobabe
03-07-2010, 01:49 PM
I've got tears in my eyes. This is beautiful. What about the ringbearer's? Last I remember, they were majorly acting up. Did I miss something?

More please...

RedSoxFan
03-07-2010, 04:49 PM
I got tears in my eyes too. Such a beautiful wedding. So happy you were able to ride in Cinderella's Coach. :cloud9:

Bethanymouse
03-07-2010, 07:14 PM
Sorry, I guess leaving out the ring bearer story may be a bit freudian....

The night of the rehearsal lunch I was a mess over what to do about the ring bearers. Carol was wonderful through all of it. She gave me her cell phone number and told me to call her if any changes took place. After talking to Anthony, his mom, and our friends, we made the decision to ask the ring bearers to not attend our wedding ceremony. It was an excruciating decision because I did not want to hurt anyones feelings, but I had a horrible feeling the would ruin the ceremony.

Their mother took it extremely well and seemed to understand where we were coming from. We also asked her to keep them out of the ceremony all together.....I just couldnt risk it. After all is said and done I think we made the right decision. They did come to the reception....which was a bit of a mini disaster but I will describe that soon enough!

Thanks for reading!:cloud9:

beksy
03-07-2010, 11:43 PM
I have followed along with your story even though I haven't commented much and just want you to know how much I enjoy it and appreciate you taking the time to share with us. Before I forget, I hope you and Anthony have a lifetime full of love, happiness, and Disney magic! :groom: :bride:

Now back to the wedding. I have never seen inside the pavilion or heard about another Disney wedding, but I am in love with yours and if I ever get my love life straightened out I may have a Disney wedding as well as a Disney honeymoon! I loved your dress...it was gorgeous and you were beautiful in it. I especially loved the man who followed behind to help with the dress! I'm so glad the rain didn't mess up your carriage ride...it was so romantic and special. All of your choices were wonderful and the wedding came together beautifully. I loved the flower girl and agree with your decision on the ring bearers. It was so great that so many people traveled that distance for your special day. The look on Anthony's face after you entered the room was priceless...before he looked a little nervous but after it was easy to see he was a man in love! :heart:

Again, thanks for sharing and congratulations!

mickeys_princess_mom
03-08-2010, 12:27 AM
So exciting to share your lovely wedding pictures! Congratulations! Two of my favorites are the one of you through the raindrops, and your groom's face after he saw you. Pretty telling, I think. I always watch for that reaction at weddings. You two are going to be great!
Thank you for letting us all in on this beautiful, touching occasion!

mouseketeer mom
03-08-2010, 07:29 PM
Oh Bethany, how beautiful and magical and amazing your day was! Love the pictures!

Bethanymouse
03-08-2010, 09:39 PM
I have followed along with your story even though I haven't commented much and just want you to know how much I enjoy it and appreciate you taking the time to share with us. Before I forget, I hope you and Anthony have a lifetime full of love, happiness, and Disney magic! :groom: :bride:

Now back to the wedding. I have never seen inside the pavilion or heard about another Disney wedding, but I am in love with yours and if I ever get my love life straightened out I may have a Disney wedding as well as a Disney honeymoon! I loved your dress...it was gorgeous and you were beautiful in it. I especially loved the man who followed behind to help with the dress! I'm so glad the rain didn't mess up your carriage ride...it was so romantic and special. All of your choices were wonderful and the wedding came together beautifully. I loved the flower girl and agree with your decision on the ring bearers. It was so great that so many people traveled that distance for your special day. The look on Anthony's face after you entered the room was priceless...before he looked a little nervous but after it was easy to see he was a man in love! :heart:

Again, thanks for sharing and congratulations!

Thank you such much for your kind words! Our wedding day was nothing short of magical. it meant the world to us to have our family and friends share our day in the happiest place on earth. Disney was wonderful to work with.

I do love those before and after pics of Anthony. He tells me he was so nervous that he would cry because he was afraid he would start sobbing.....he is my sensitive big guy!

Thank you all for reading. I will post more this week, I promise. I have a bunch of great pics I want to share with all of you! Thank you for all of your comments. I never tire of them. You are all the best!

murphy1
03-09-2010, 12:24 PM
Hi Bethany! I just got caught up on everything. Just wow!! I have had a bad few weeks and this just made me smile, so thank you. What great pics, you two look gorgeous!! Everyone does, love the pic of your dad, too. I really love the colors of the bm dresses, that shade of blue is gorgeous, reminds me of those Tiffany's boxes. I got married in Florida, too (grew up there) and we got rain, too, but I handled it the same as you. Thanks again for sharing with us. I would love to work the weddings (or costuming) there some day (we are going to move back in the next few years).

magicofdisney
03-09-2010, 05:21 PM
I actually think that picture of Cinderella coach riding through the rain turned out great!

This story has been absolutely incredible. I've enjoyed it all and it's made me weepy. I'm not usually the kind of person that gets mushy, but I've loved reading about your journey with Anthony. :)

Bethanymouse
03-10-2010, 06:59 PM
Hi Bethany! I just got caught up on everything. Just wow!! I have had a bad few weeks and this just made me smile, so thank you. What great pics, you two look gorgeous!! Everyone does, love the pic of your dad, too. I really love the colors of the bm dresses, that shade of blue is gorgeous, reminds me of those Tiffany's boxes. I got married in Florida, too (grew up there) and we got rain, too, but I handled it the same as you. Thanks again for sharing with us. I would love to work the weddings (or costuming) there some day (we are going to move back in the next few years).
Thank you! Glad to hear it has cheered you up! I am sorry you have had a few tough weeks. Thinking about moving to Florida and especially about disney always cheers me up!

I actually think that picture of Cinderella coach riding through the rain turned out great!

This story has been absolutely incredible. I've enjoyed it all and it's made me weepy. I'm not usually the kind of person that gets mushy, but I've loved reading about your journey with Anthony. :)

I agree with you about the rain on the carriage. Looking back now, I can truly appreciate the beauty of it. The pictures came out beautiful!

Bethanymouse
03-10-2010, 08:26 PM
Okay, where were we......

So the ceremony was over and again I am amazed with disney. We had arranged for a rose petal throwing as our "exit". We were going to come down the bridge connecting the pavillion to the Grand Floridian area and the guests were going to be lined up for the toss....however, with all of the rain it was impossible. So disney creatively had us go into the brides vestibule and then had the guests line up and we basically walked out of the vestibule and across into the pavilion. Violia! Petal toss! And the thing was, as it was happening, I totally forgot it was supposed to take place over the bridge! That is how good they are!

After the flower toss, the guests were transported by a disney bus over to the Grand Floridian for the cocktail hour. We had groups of people stay behind for some family shots and groups shots inside the pavilion. So many of these shots came out great.

Group shot (http://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l134/bethanymouse/BA025447-31-09.jpg)

After wedding (http://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l134/bethanymouse/BA025037-31-09.jpg)

Aunt Joyce and Uncle Bill (http://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l134/bethanymouse/BA024677-31-09.jpg)

This is one of my favorite group shots (http://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l134/bethanymouse/BA029227-31-09.jpg)from the wedding. It is of my cousin Lenny and his family. Lenny was in his final days of life, fighting a God Awful cancer. The doctors gave him only a few weeks to live. He chose to spend it with us. It couldnt have been a more perfect wedding gift. This was the last family portrait taken of them. As you can see, both his daughter Maggie, and son Lenny were in the wedding party. We spent mose of our prewedding and immediate after wedding days with all of them.

Just the girls (http://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l134/bethanymouse/BA029257-31-09.jpg)

Forgot to include this one (http://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l134/bethanymouse/BA021627-31-09.jpg) from before wedding- another of my favorites!

After some family and friend shots, the bridal party were transported over to the cocktail hour and Randy got some beautiful shots of us around the pavillion....

Window (http://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l134/bethanymouse/BA029047-31-09.jpg)

Outside (http://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l134/bethanymouse/BA029827-31-09.jpg)

Up Close (http://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l134/bethanymouse/BA029947-31-09.jpg) Can you see castle in background?

Outside again (http://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l134/bethanymouse/BA030087-31-09.jpg)

Another (http://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l134/bethanymouse/BA030137-31-09.jpg)

Monorail (http://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l134/bethanymouse/BA030517-31-09.jpg)

Again (http://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l134/bethanymouse/BA030627-31-09.jpg)

Bethanymouse
03-10-2010, 08:43 PM
We then took some great shots behind the wedding pavilion:

Picture Point (http://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l134/bethanymouse/BA035807-31-09-1.jpg)

PP2 (http://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l134/bethanymouse/BA033687-31-09.jpg)

Then it was time for our carriage pictures and a ride back to the Grand Floridian:

Kiss (http://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l134/bethanymouse/BA010027-31-09.jpg)

Carriage (http://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l134/bethanymouse/BA030877-31-09.jpg)

In the carriage (http://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l134/bethanymouse/BA031007-31-09.jpg)

Looking back (http://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l134/bethanymouse/BA031087-31-09.jpg)

magicofdisney
03-10-2010, 11:35 PM
I'm am in love with your photographer's ability. He did such an incredible job! I don't know how you can pick a favorite. I love the one with the three candles in focus while you and Anthony are fuzzy in the background.

I bet people on that monorail were excited to see part of a wedding celebration. I know I would have been. :)

RedSoxFan
03-11-2010, 08:05 AM
Beautiful pictures!!

SBETigg
03-11-2010, 08:53 AM
Your husband has such a great smile! I love seeing the pictures and how happy you two look together. So sweet!

murphy1
03-11-2010, 09:35 AM
Yay, more pictures, I agree the photographer is great!! Who did you use? I will have to pass it on to my Florida friends. My daughter loves the green monorail, I'll have to show that photo to her. How wonderful that you got to spend time with Lenny.

Disneypixie513
03-11-2010, 04:53 PM
:cloud9:Wow... You looked beautiful! I'm glad you had such a magical wedding. (I enjoyed all the pics you posted)

Bethanymouse
03-11-2010, 08:11 PM
Thank you all for your kind words! I am glad you are enjoying the pictures as much as us! When the monorail stopped for the picture we saw a ton of people moving toward the window, waving and taking pictures. It was so neat!

Okay so let me continue because I have to finish before Sunday when they close this thread.

We had a beautiful carriage ride over to the Grand Floridian reception center. Our cocktail hour was in full swing. The moved Anthony and I into a side room and brought us some of the food to eat. It was actually a really good memory. We were in this side room, sitting on nice chairs at a half wooden table and it was just us. It gave us time to reflect on the ceremony and talk. After we had some time to eat (about 10 minutes), Carol took us into the reception hall to show us it before it was filled with our guests. It was amazing! We were able to meet our DJ, Scooter and he checked to make sure our songs were all lined up correctly.

Table setting (http://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l134/bethanymouse/BA010407-31-09.jpg)

Centerpiece (http://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l134/bethanymouse/BA010517-31-09.jpg)

Toasting Glasses (http://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l134/bethanymouse/BA010587-31-09.jpg)

Favor and Menu (http://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l134/bethanymouse/BA010927-31-09.jpg)

Before we knew it they Carol came in and told us it was time to line up for the introduction into the reception.

They lined us up and in we went, one by one! Scooter was amazing the entire night! Anthony and I danced to Stand By Me by Ben E. King. It was a beautiful moment and I truly dont remember anyone watching us....it seemed like it was just us. He was making me laugh and we were having such a great time!

First Dance (http://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l134/bethanymouse/BA011377-31-09.jpg)

After our first dance was the daddy daughter dance. This was a tough one. We danced to You Raise me Up by Josh Groban. Understand, i am a Daddy's girl. Always have been. I did lose it when we were dancing, and I have to admit, looking back, most of the people in the room were crying too.

Daddy/Daughter crying (http://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l134/bethanymouse/BA011667-31-09.jpg)

Daddy Daughter (http://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l134/bethanymouse/BA011947-31-09.jpg)

After our dance, Anthony and his mom danced. Forgive me, I dont recall the song, she picked it and I had never heard it before.

Mother/Son (http://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l134/bethanymouse/BA012247-31-09.jpg)

Here is a great picture of me and my brother- (http://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l134/bethanymouse/BA012287-31-09.jpg)one of my favorites

The rest of the night flew by. Anthony's mom said a blessing. When the food was brought out it was like a broadway show. Scooter played Be our guest from Beauty and the beast and the waiters all came out with the food on their shoulders in a line. It was so much fun! We had the toasts from the matron of honor, Corinne and the best man Mike. My dad also gave a beautiful speech thanking everyone for coming.

Here are some of my favorite shots from the reception:

Dad, Little Lenny, Brother Joey (http://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l134/bethanymouse/BA015087-31-09.jpg)

Sarah, flowergirl (http://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l134/bethanymouse/BA016447-31-09.jpg)

Dancing (http://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l134/bethanymouse/BA017157-31-09.jpg)

Friends (http://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l134/bethanymouse/BA016667-31-09.jpg)

Dance (http://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l134/bethanymouse/BA032677-31-09-1.jpg)

Sarah again! (http://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l134/bethanymouse/BA032647-31-09-1.jpg)

Our last picture with Lenny (http://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l134/bethanymouse/IMG_5313.jpg)

Winners of the Anniversary Dance (http://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l134/bethanymouse/BA031897-31-09.jpg)

The newlyweds applauding for longest married couple (http://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l134/bethanymouse/BA031857-31-09.jpg)

Up next: Cake cutting and dessert party

Bethanymouse
03-11-2010, 08:12 PM
I forgot to mention, our photographer was Randy Chapman. He was wonderful!

Bethanymouse
03-11-2010, 08:27 PM
Our toast picture (http://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l134/bethanymouse/BA012447-31-09.jpg)

Before we knew it, it was time to cut the cake. (http://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l134/bethanymouse/BA015677-31-09.jpg)

The Cake (http://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l134/bethanymouse/BA012727-31-09.jpg)

YUM! (http://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l134/bethanymouse/BA015747-31-09.jpg)

It was delicious!

Randy, our photographer, is such a wonderful man. Because it had rained earlier, Anthony and I were never able to get beach pictures. He asked me if it would be okay for him to come back tomorrow morning and meet us after our magic kingdom photo session to take beach pictures. Can you believe it? Talk about a truly wonderful professional!

The night at the Grand was coming to an end. Carol approached me earlier and shared that had poured outside so our dessert party in Epcot had been moved inside. I couldnt even be disappointed our day was so perfect! Scooter made an announcement for last dance and we all filed outside into buses to be brought to the back entrance of the World Showcase. Our dessert party had been moved inside to a building next to England. It was an ice cream party! Everything was delicious and it looked like the party was supposed to be there the entire time. People had no idea it was originally supposed to be outside.

Randy, our photographer was not allowed to come into the park to take pictures. We would have had to hire another disney photographer to come in and take pictures, over 300 dollars more. We opted to save our money and just enjoy our guests and some good ice cream!

The dessert party started at 8:30 and we were able to enjoy it until about 8:55. We were then lead by a cast member to our designated dessert party location to view illuminations. As we walked people in the walkways parted, lined up, and began clapping and taking pictures. It was surreal. I guess this is what a celebrity feels like? It was so special. Illuminations delivered a spectacular performance as usual. Our guests were delighted and enjoyed every moment of the show. After it ended, we were escorted back to the buses and everyone was dropped off at their individual hotels. What a magical magical night.......

Up next: Early early morning at the MK and then beach pictures with Randy!

pianobabe
03-11-2010, 08:44 PM
Randy truly does take amazing photos. He really has some very intersting angles and ideas that work so well. I love all the pictures.
I am glad your day was magical and special. I hope your marriage is just as special and magical as well. :cloud9:

RedSoxFan
03-12-2010, 07:29 AM
Bethany: You and Anthony look so happy together. I love all the pictures --- what a lovely day had by all. And I just LOVE the cake topper!!

showmethemouse
03-13-2010, 10:06 AM
Thanks for shearing your magical day with us the pictures are beautiful :thumbsup::magic:

mouseketeer mom
03-13-2010, 06:54 PM
I love all the pics with the castle faintly in the backround. How can you possibly decide which you like best? !! ? They are all wonderful.
I hadn't heard of the dessert party, but how magical that sounds as well..and then topping off the night with illuminations!!! My goodness, this is giving me the chills, its all so wonderful. I am so sad your report is coming to a close. Thank you so much for brightening my days with your lovely posts about your once in a lifetime event. I really do feel as if I was along for the ride. I wish you and Anthony a "world" of joy together! ~Lisa

Bethanymouse
03-14-2010, 01:00 PM
Thank you all for reading!

Now to finish up:

Early the next morning (about 4 am) my matron of honor Corinne came to our room to redo my hair and makeup. Though it would in no way be as perfect as the day before, she did a great job of trying to perfect the style so in distant pictures it would look like wedding day.

We met the driver/photographer outside of the Poly at 5:40, fully dressed in the wedding gear again and off we went to the back entrance of the MK. It is so different back there. We actually drove right through the park! Through fantasyland and right in front of the castle. I cant post those pictures because I dont have them digitally but I believe I shared the link awhile back. Since then, they are no longer available for viewing online. They did come out beautiful though!

There is nothing more magical than being in the Magic Kingdom at dawn with no one else in the park but you! It was amazing!

After about an hour we asked the photographer to drop us off at the wedding pavilion where Randy met us. He was amazing! I couldnt believe he was willing to give up his own time to take more pictures of us!

It was getting hot and muggy with no breeze but it was well worth it. He got some magnificent shots:

Shot 1 (http://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l134/bethanymouse/BA033487-31-09-1.jpg)

Interesting angle (http://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l134/bethanymouse/BA033057-31-09-1.jpg)

Picture point (http://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l134/bethanymouse/BA033687-31-09.jpg)

Picture point 2 (http://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l134/bethanymouse/BA035807-31-09-1.jpg)

Gate (http://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l134/bethanymouse/BA034177-31-09-1.jpg)

Beach 1 (http://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l134/bethanymouse/BA034347-31-09.jpg)

Our final picture (http://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l134/bethanymouse/BA037347-31-09.jpg)

So that is it folks....wedding over, happily ever after begins.

I want to thank you all from the bottom of my heart for joining me on this journey. You walked right along side of me through all of the planning, ideas, gripes, weight loss, happiness, and excitment. All of you were a special part of the process and I will always remember your words of advice and kindness along the way. I hope you enjoyed reading this as much as I enjoyed sharing it. See you around the boards!

Love Always,
Bethany and Anthony

pianobabe
03-14-2010, 02:29 PM
It was a pleasure to get to share in your magical journey. Thank you for taking the time to allow us this glimpse into your Disney World wedding. It was quite an adventure and it was wonderful to get to be an observer for something so special. Thank you. I wish you and Anthony many, many happy years together.

RedSoxFan
03-14-2010, 06:20 PM
Bethany: I truly enjoyed following your wedding planning and ceremony. I wish you and Anthony all the best life has to offer. -- Tracey

KylesMom
03-14-2010, 10:58 PM
Bethany, I want to thank you from all of our hearts that you took along for this incredible ride over the past couple of years. Not only did you educate us all on the ins and outs of a Disney Wedding, but you shared some very personal moments with us - including all of the touching, tear-invoking photos. So beautiful!!! I'm looking forward to your next trip to the world as a married couple!

With the finale' of Bethany & Anthony's "My Disney World Wedding" thread being concluded, I'm going to go ahead and close this post. I'm certain that Bethany would welcome any other comments into her PMs. Thanks again, Bethany! :mickey: