PDA

View Full Version : Need help with my plan

Disneymom4ever
02-14-2008, 02:13 PM
This time on our trip, we have a day planned that I'm not sure how to go about it. We're staying at the AS Movies, and we have an ADR for Crystal Palace at 7:00 am on a Saturday (before Easter, so yes, very crowded I'm sure). Then our plan is to go to the Magic Kingdom for the day, but have a Hoop De Doo reservation at 7 pm. Now I'm thinking we won't be able to get transportation that early in the morning, but we will have our car. Should we drive to the Contemporary, leave our car, then walk to the MK for the day, then drive to Fort Wilderness? And at what time should we leave MK? I would love to just take Disney transportation, but I'm not sure that's an option, or even quicker. I'm just trying to make sure this makes the best sense. Thanks for the advice! :mickey:

Tick-Tock
02-14-2008, 03:17 PM
You won't be able to leave your car at the Contemporary for the whole day (3-hour parking limit). They enforce it, otherwise the Contemporary guests would never have any space to park! You'll need to park at the TTC. If they're open for breakfast that early, the monorail should be running.

DisneyDD2
02-14-2008, 03:53 PM
When we had an early reservation for the CP I think we used the Disney transportation. They may start running the buses at 6:30. Why don't you ask the front desk. :)

Disneymom4ever
02-14-2008, 09:56 PM
Thanks for the info, I was wondering about leaving the car at the Contemporary. Now I know, I'll have to make another plan. I guess I'll check at the front desk and see how early transportation starts. That seems so early! My boys are the ones who said 7 am, I think it's nuts. But they want to get a jump start on the MK. I guess I don't blame them, it being Easter week. Do you think if we plan leaving the MK by 6pm, we should make it to HDD by the 7:00 show? Thanks again, you guys are great! :mickey: