PDA

View Full Version : More from Feb 1-8 at WL

šošalyssaluvsmickeyšoš
02-13-2008, 10:28 PM
Well now its Superbowl Sunday at disney.How will we tyred the kids out so we can catch the game.EPCOT!!!!!We did Epcot Nemo,Sorin,Spaceship Earth and my 4yr old boy braved test track with me and loved it.We started at Mexico and worked our way around.We stayed in Mexico for awhile because right next to the kidcot station they have a booth where you can email your friends and family cool post cards for free.We had tacos in Mexico,Candy in Norway,beer in Germany,Funnel Cake in America,Sake in Japan,Saw the Beetles in England and more beer in Canada Moosehead I think.Well needless to say the kids got all the countrys for their masks and all the stops for their passports.So we headed off to the coral reef for dinner.We entered Epcot at 9:00am and did everything by 4:00pm and we didnt run to one single thing not to shabby.Ate dinner and headed back to the Lodge where the kids crashed by 7:00 and we enjoyed the Superbowl and our balcony over looking the brook that runs into the pool.The best is yet to come.....

RedheadWriter
02-14-2008, 10:13 AM
Beer around the World Showcase....oh yes!:mickey:

faline
02-14-2008, 11:52 AM
All that and you still got "home" in time to watch the Super Bowl?!

mjesq
02-14-2008, 12:20 PM
Hey! we were there at the same time - at the same resort (with a 4 yr old boy too)! Perhaps we saw you on the boat or by the pool??? We were on the MK side - past the Roaring Fork ...One of the few folks NOT from New Orleans apparently ...;)

On Superbowl Sunday we just took the boat to MK and wandered for a while and picked up embroidered ears and our P&P party tix... then came back and let the kids swim for a couple hours then ate at Whispering Canyon. We had been running them ragged for days (we arr 1/30) so the down time in the room at the halfway point was great. I think both my kids were out by 7 as well :mickey:

Sounds like you had a great trip too!

AbeeNormal
02-14-2008, 02:22 PM
What a glorious holiday you are having, great day at EPCOT, dinner at Coral Reef, kids down by 7pm & a Superbowl to wrap up the day, sounds like paradise to me:cloud9:

šošalyssaluvsmickeyšoš
02-14-2008, 04:58 PM
Hey mjesq You cant miss us we felt a little out of place with all our tattoos,But believe me we are regular people with a not so regular profession.

SgtTigger
02-14-2008, 09:20 PM
One of the few folks NOT from New Orleans apparently ...;)

Yea I think I was one of about 20 people that stayed in New Orleans............. :D

Thanks for the report cant wait to read more....

:cop: :tigger:

#1disneyfan
02-14-2008, 10:35 PM
Sounds great! Thanks for sharing.

dolphinmickey9170
02-14-2008, 11:35 PM
Sounds like a fabulous day. Thanks for sharing.:mickey:

Bethis26fan
02-15-2008, 06:29 PM
Thanks for sharing.

pdrlkr
02-15-2008, 09:53 PM
Thanks for the report! :smickey:

BronxTigger
02-18-2008, 08:08 AM
I can't believe how much you got done in Epcot in such a short time! That's awesome!