PDA

View Full Version : Annual Pass

tplmarc
02-13-2008, 09:44 PM
I have a 7 day hopper pass for disneyworld I got as a gift from the disney store. Does anyone know if i can upgrade to an annual pass with this or how this works.

divinedi
02-13-2008, 10:21 PM
I was going to say yes of course, because you can do that with ones you buy, then I got wondering if the one you got was a special promotional ticket? Because you got it free? It may not be possible, but if it's just a regular MYW ticket, then the following applies.

I plan on doing this exact thing myself, I have an 8 day hopper, and when I go to Disney in April, I plan on trading it in for an AP, which anyone can do, as long as you do it before you use all the days, and before the time is up, not sure in this case, I 'think' you have 14 days from the day you activate it to upgrade it, I'm sure someone will come along and know the exact timing of it. When you trade up, you only pay the difference between the cost of the ticket you already have, and an AP. You can also just add days to your ticket as well, same premise.

sillyolbear
02-14-2008, 12:22 PM
Guest Relations at the parks can help you convert it provided as divinedi said, it isn't a promotional ticket.

tplmarc
02-15-2008, 01:11 PM
yeah i got it as a gift but my dad bought it for me! So im thinking 200 bucks would for sure be worth it to make an AP!