PDA

View Full Version : I love Martini's!!!

PammyPoohBear
02-13-2008, 08:14 PM
Hi Everyone!
Me and My Aunt are taking my mom to Disney World for her 60th Birthday this October! :party:We all love Martini's - Apple Martini's, Cosmo's, Pomegrante Martini's - all kinds! :secret: Can anyone tell me if there is a Martini Bar in all of Disney?? Or where the best specialty cocktail bars are?
THANK YOU!!! :D

BelleLovesTheBeast
02-14-2008, 12:05 AM
I like the drinks at the bar in O'hana's. They have some really neat cocktails. I really like their fruity martinis.:marg:

TheRustyScupper
02-14-2008, 12:00 PM
1) I love the idea of getting grandma swacked!
2) Take her to Grand Floridian in the Mizner's Lounge.
. . . mezzanine windows have fantastic views
. . . great surroundings of the hotel
. . . the lounge has a "old money" type of feel
. . . can dress-up or dress-down for cocktails
. . . string quartet playing on mezzanine
. . . elegant ambiance
. . . more sophistication than other WDW resorts
. . . and, if you get swacked, no one knows your name!

MOJoe
02-14-2008, 01:32 PM
Although i don't believe there is a bar there, The Brown Derby at the Studios has great Martinis. Not the fruity kind....the real deal with Bombay Gin. Yeah....get Grandma a "Churchill"! And get me one too.

pox24
02-14-2008, 05:03 PM
All the bars we have been to at WDW in the last year have the same specialty drink menu. In it you will find a Martini page. The special for the Year of a Million Dreams is a Blue Martini with a glow cube in it. Vodka, Blue Curcao, and I something else... I can't recall what. I was too drunk to remember after my second one. You pay a bit for these drinks but believe me, you won't get ripped off. They also feature an appetizer selection to munch on while getting shnockered. Hope this helps.:marg:

JERSEYDISFAN
02-14-2008, 06:01 PM
Don't know if they still have it on the menu, however the Yachtsman Steakhouse has a "killer" Bananas Foster Martini. I'm sure the bartender will remember it but, you might not if you drink two or more. They go down so-o-o-o smoothly.

PammyPoohBear
02-14-2008, 06:42 PM
Thank you Everyone!! :thumbsup: I wrote down all your ideas in my Disney Notebook!! Whoo Hoo! I can't wait! :party:

MauiMouse
02-14-2008, 07:16 PM
When over at the Disney's Hollywood Studios step into the Tune In Lounge, next to 50s Prime Time Cafe. I'm sure that they have Martini's in there. Plus you don't need an ADR to get a drink at the bar.

Magic Smiles
02-14-2008, 07:24 PM
The Blue Glowtini............amazing. Tasted much better at the 50's Prime Time than at O'Hana's:marg: As a previous post states, 2 and look out. Also the blue glow 'ice cube' is a great souvenir. The recipe can be found on the internet.

AbeeNormal
02-14-2008, 07:27 PM
Can I go..........!?!;)