PDA

View Full Version : Fool's Gold

Disneymom4ever
02-13-2008, 04:09 PM
Has anyone seen this yet? I didn't think it was out yet, but I just saw a commercial saying it was the "#1 movie in America". I'm thinking of seeing it this weekend with Dh. Any good reviews?

IloveDisney71
02-13-2008, 08:03 PM
My DD and I both saw it. She went with her best friend (they are both 19) and they loved it. I went with my BF (I'm not telling our ages :secret:) and we really enjoyed it. It's a cute, romantic comedy. AND who wouldn't want to see Matthew on the big screen?! :D

WDWFREAK101
02-14-2008, 06:51 PM
It was alright. Nothing to go out of your way for though. It started out really boring but it did pick up. It wasn't as funny as i thought it would be (But hey, what movie is now?)
It was ok. If your a guy and wants an action movie, skip it. If you are a girl who wants to see Mathew with his shirt off 95% of the movie, then by all means see it.

Disneymom4ever
02-14-2008, 10:00 PM
Thanks for the heads up. My guy always wants to see the action movie, hands down. But it would really be nice to see Matthew with his shirt off....:secret:
We'll see what happens.:mickey:

d_m_n_n
02-14-2008, 11:01 PM
If you are a girl who wants to see Mathew with his shirt off 95% of the movie, then by all means see it.

I believe this sounds like my kind of movie!! :blush: You know, a little eye candy can really make up for no plot/script.

LauraleeH
02-18-2008, 04:44 PM
I went last night with some guy friends and we all liked it. I thought it was boring and almost dumb in the beginning but it got better. The guys normally choose action but I think they wanted to see Kate Hudson ;)