PDA

View Full Version : Earl of Sandwich hours

Cindy'smom
02-13-2008, 03:59 PM
Does anyone know the hours of operation for Earl of Sandwich? Are they open for dinner hours or just lunch? Thanks!:mickey:

DisneyDD2
02-13-2008, 04:08 PM
I saw on the wdwinfo site that they have breakfast, lunch and dinner menus. Their hours of operation are from 9:00am to 11:00pm.

WDW24
02-13-2008, 05:22 PM
Im not sure, but, I DO NOT RECCOMEND IT!!! My aunt and I both got sick and the food was HORRIBLE!!! :ack::mad::sick::pout::stop:

mrsgaribaldi
02-13-2008, 05:40 PM
Im not sure, but, I DO NOT RECCOMEND IT!!! My aunt and I both got sick and the food was HORRIBLE!!! :ack::mad::sick::pout::stop:

I'm so sorry for your bad experience. We eat there several times each trip and have never gotten sick. It's my favorite place to eat:thumbsup: We hit it 3 times last week and never got sick and the food was great as usual. The bread pudding is fantastic:mickey:

azdisneymom
02-13-2008, 07:55 PM

I, too, am so sorry you had such a bad experience. This can happen at any restaraunt sorry to say. You might want to give it another chance. You could be pleasantly surprised.

SgtTigger
02-13-2008, 07:59 PM
We have been a few times and have enjoyed it every time.

Sorry to hear about your meal but I love the cannonballs. The lines are so long every time we go.

:cop: :tigger:

MinnieMommie
02-13-2008, 08:11 PM
They are always open when I am at DD. They have breakfasty stuff in the morning as well as very good sandwiches for lunch and supper. My family has had good experience eating there.:mickey:

vamaggie
02-13-2008, 08:15 PM
We also had a very good experience at Earl of Sandwich. We stopped by on our last day and used our last CS credits. It was crowded but the food was yum-E!

kaylamag
02-13-2008, 08:26 PM
I thought Earl of Sandwich was delicious! We ate there a few weeks ago for the first time. I was a little leary reading the sandwich descripitions, but once we got our sandwiches they were great and you can use a counter sevice option! I wish we had an Earl of Sandwich locally i would really like to try the rest of the sandwiches!

Sylvia
02-13-2008, 11:23 PM
Earl of Sandwich has some great choices - too many, in fact!!! It's becoming harder and harder to decide on which one I want, so I always eat there several times during a visit.

I was "bugged" when the Gourmet Pantry closed, since it was a traditional stop for a quick meal at DD. But visiting the Earl of Sandwich has become a great substitute.

:eat:

Disneymom4ever
02-14-2008, 10:43 AM
We had a wonderful experience there! We actually ate there twice in one week, it was so good. When planning our upcoming trip, I asked my boys if they wanted to go to Rainforest Cafe, and they surprisingly said they'd rather go to Earl again, I was shocked. It's also really reasonable for Disney prices! :thumbsup:

DisneyDD2
02-14-2008, 12:10 PM
My DW, DMom, DS 6, and I all loved it. It's going to be a must do every time we're at DtD. The only regret we had was that under the DDP for a CS meal, the sandwiches didn't include chips. Next time we may bring our own.