PDA

View Full Version : How are the crowds at the end of FEB??

SAnderson70769
02-13-2008, 02:50 PM
We are going the week AFTER President's Day week and just wondering about the crowds. I know they will be up some, but I'm hoping nothing like the actual week OF president's day, spring break, or summer crowds. Are they more manageable at this time?

Disneyatic
02-13-2008, 04:51 PM
We went the last week of February 2 years ago and it was great. There were virtually no crowds, the longest line we waited in was 45 minutes for Ariel at Ariel's Grotto. There were really no lines anywhere else.
The weather was great, cool in the mornings and evenings and just right during the day. It only rained 1 time in 8 days!
That was our first trip and the low crowds definitely spoiled us. This is a time frame that we would definitely go back during again.

Have a great trip!

faline
02-14-2008, 08:04 AM
The whole period from Presidents' Day through Easter is part of the busy spring break season. That said, I understand the week after Presidents week is not as busy as Presidents' week. How you find the crowds will depend upon how many schools are on break and which of those folks head to Disney during that week.

KevRyd
02-14-2008, 03:27 PM
Any idea of crowd size first week of march?

Kevin

Golfer21
02-15-2008, 07:07 PM
I went Feb 26 - March 2 of 2007, and it was AWESOME. It was EMPTY! It was so dead that we stayed on Splash Mountain 3 times in a row because there was no one in line.

I think the longest we waited was maybe 30 minutes. It was unbelievable.

I did notice on the last day we were there, it was much more crowded, because that was the first day of the ESPN Weekend.

Anyway, it was so wonderful that we are going back that same week this year! (10 days & counting!) :mickey:

TheRustyScupper
02-15-2008, 11:04 PM
1) Normally pretty good.
2) We are actually there Feb-18 thru Mar-11.